Forum of the month-July 2009- Education and Personal Growth

Discussion in 'Forum of the Month - Popular thread Contest' started by Shanvy, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Dear IL,

I am so overwhelmed to receive such an acknowledgement here..Thank you very much for finding my post relevant., But I must confess that it takes efforts to bring readers and replies to a post, even I had expected more knowledgable threads in the forum as Shanvy said.

But anyways, contests in IL definitely makes it special and motivates all of us to think and write more.. This makes IL one step ahead of any other discussion forums..

Thanks to one and all once again...

With Love & regards..

2. depressed

depressed Bronze IL'ite

First of all, Congratulations to Deepali for winning the Forum of the month contest !!!:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

I agree with a sad heart with both Shanvy and Deepali that we, the members of IndusLadies did not participate whole heartedly in thisparticular forum of Educational and Personal Growth { That also includes me , although I have contributed to Deepali's thread}.
    I remember Deepali had to request other members to reply to her thread as they were not forthcoming . I also agree with Shanvy that the discussions/threads could have been better as there is no dearth of talent in IL.

In the future, I will keep this in mind. I also request others to please participate in forum discussions by starting a thread and /or replying -Not just reading and leaving.

Regards,
    "HAPPY"

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.