1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Foot fracture

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by jananikrupa, Jan 7, 2015.

1. jananikrupa

jananikrupa Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Recently (about 6 weeks) suffered a hair line fracture of V MT base (bone of little toe) of left foot. Was on POP for two weeks, and crepe bandage for two more weeks. Now doctor has advised me to do normal walking, but without too much strain.

My problem is, recent X-Ray shows no sign of fracture improvement and also my foot swells whenever its not elevated and also leg is paining whenever I stand/walk for more than 5 mins. Doctor's say its normal and fracture would take time to recover as the fractured bone is a weight bearing bone.

Is there any remedies for foot swelling and also please suggest food for speeding the bone healing process.

Regards,
    Janani

2. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Janani - Sorry for the late response. How is your foot now? Did you get some relief from your pain? Is your fracture healed fully? If you are still bothered by it why don't you get a second opinion from a different doctor? Nothing wrong in seeing another orthopaedic to ensure everything is alright.

Regards,
    Laks

3. ArjunKumanan

ArjunKumanan Senior IL'ite

your problem can be easily solved. Being its a hair-line crakc it may take a single sitting through pranic healing therapy.

Get it in touch with your nearest Pranic Healing center now.

Sairam!!!

Arjun Kumanan