1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fooling Around Freedom

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by HariLakhera, Sep 7, 2017.

1. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

Kaniths ji,
    At my age racking the brain is free. Added to that is if I am not sleepy, how come my neighbor is having a sound sleep! Wake him up, beat your drums at high pitch!!!!! The Masjid walas start 'ajaan' at Brahma Muhurta when all idol worshippers are supposed to be up anyway but they still resent it which prompts Kangana Renaut to suggest that all temple walas should put up loud speakers on temple tops and blare devotional music all the night forgetting at the same time that it will not disturb selectively but disturb all universally.
    What Narada would say?
    This is anther side of freedom.

kaniths likes this.
  2. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

SCSusila ji,
    Good one. Heard first time. I hope those garbage dumpers are listening. Hahaha

3. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mr Hari,

Life without freedom is like a body without a soul.
    Kahlil Gibran
    The person whose mind is always free from attachment, who has subdued the mind and senses, and who is free from desires, attains the supreme perfectionof freedom from karma through renunciation.
    Bhagavad Gita 18.49

Freedom
    , independence, liberty refer to an absence of undue restrictions and an opportunity to exercise one's rights and powers. Freedom emphasizes the opportunity given for the exercise of one's rights, powers, desires, or the like: freedom of speech or conscience; freedom of movement.

Freedom has its limit and boundary and one's freedom should not affect another's freedom.
    PS