Food delivery Info needed!!!

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by GPriya, Aug 8, 2007.

1. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ladies from Chennai,

I and my hubby live in the US and we are going to visit Chennai on vacation just for 2 weeks. We have our own furnished flat and hence our stay isn't an issue. But food is an issue for us as we have no way of running a household just for 2 weeks. So, if there are any food delivery service available in and around Kodambakkam/Trustpuram area of Chennai, please provide me with their contact phone numbers. Since we plan to visit our relatives and friends in Chennai, we most probably eat wherever we go. But we do need the food to be delivered at home in case we feel like taking it easy for few days.

Please note that I do not want restaurant/pizza delivery service numbers, all I want is some home cooked meals delivered at home, provided we are able to call and order in advance. Any help in this regard is much appreciated.

Thanx and Regards,
    Geeth Priya.

2. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    I would recomend you to contact either this phone number 04432511133 or send a mail to allmypets@sify.com . These are the phone number and mail id of Hindu's Good food line.

3. sssaustin

sssaustin Senior IL'ite

Do they do food delivery anywhere in chennai?

4. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Dear SS

Ofcourse,they do.My inlaws have been ordering mess food for almost a yr now since the time my MIL fell down and hurt her hip.

These days it is very common.In Chennai,with the rise in call centers and IT parks,there are many bachelors and spinsters staying in apartments who regularly order catered food.It is no longer difficult to get good homemade food.You just have to find out which mess is closer to your place and order from there.

5. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

Thanx Rajmi for the quick response. I have sent a mail to them as suggested by you and waiting for response. If they are able to deliver food, it would be great for us.

Can u clarify the phone number again.. it seems the number given is not a working number. Please let me know the excat number, if you have.

Thanx again for your help,
    Geeth Priya.

6. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Priya,

I saw your thread , regarding f'ood delivery'. Just visit Just Dial - India's No.1 local search engine and

get phone numbers or what ever information you want from there. That is the

best and easy way to get any phone numbers or any information from this

site.

I used to get all information I need from this site or by telephoning to 'just

dial' in this number 044 24444444. Try this. All the Best and Happy Vacation

:2thumbsup:

7. sravy

sravy Bronze IL'ite

Hi Rajmi,

myself & my father in law are comming to chennai for 3 months we are comming there for a operation in MADRAS ENT FOUNDATION a major ear operation after the operation we have to stay there for minimum 2 months . above you have given a number for food delivery is it home delivery service if u dont mind will u tell me the details please ............

bye
    anu

8. sowminivibu

sowminivibu Silver IL'ite

hi anu

is it food delivery tht u need or a place to stay for 2 months???

lov
    sowmi