First IVF Cycle Failure

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by maithali, Jan 20, 2010.

1. ManuuRaghuu

ManuuRaghuu Senior IL'ite

Thanks Maithaili..planning to start after april.Want to take a small vacation:).also i want by body to heal from the sorness of the injections. I am so sorry that you have to get your tubes removed.I also read on the web that fluids from damaged tubes can cause an IVF failure.I also lost my left tube before last year due to ectopic pregnancy.

Hope you have also checked the success rates of your clinic.I forgot to mention it in my last post.So no worries.Lets enjoy our present !:cheers
    Take Care,

ManuuRaghuu

2. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Maithali,

My hugs to you.Dont worry.I like the way you have collected the details.

I would like to answer the questions.

1)It could be due to understimulation.RE's are expected to stim more based on the advanced age of patients to get more eggs.

2)Taking injections at the same time everyday is a must.

3)Taking injections at the correct place is the must.Subcutneous inj are to taken in thighs.Talk to your RE about this clearly.

4)It is better to avoid coffee/tea.It is not wrong when you take occasionally.

5)Ideal gap between cycles is 2 months.It depends on your health condition and other factors too.

6)Same like third question.

7)It is better to be in complete bed rest.In India Gynaecs are advising ivf patients to bein bed rest after ET.

8)Think about your dcotor's capability of explaining things to you.If you have huge confidence in him,please continue,else this is the high time for you to change.

Good Luck! Your next cycle will definitely bring a bundle of joy:thumbsup