1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

First Birthday Party Planning: Ideas Please, Thanks

Discussion in 'Birthday Party Planning' started by pinktulip2k, Jun 12, 2016.

1. pinktulip2k

pinktulip2k Junior IL'ite

Hi, my LO will turn One in another couple of months. I would like to have theme party. Since baby is so small, its probably for parents n other friends kids. Any suggestions n ideas are most welcome. If u could share decoration pictures n other suggestions pictures, it would be very useful. Thanks in advance :)

Ps. I will goto India soon, please let me know if I could buy some things from there for decoration.

2. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Think of a theme that your kid is familiar with like some characters from what he sees in rhymes or simply any animal that he likes.Make it colorful which he'll enjoy. Order a small cake for baby just give it to him,you'll love to see him playing with that cake which i missed to do for my kid.

pinktulip2k likes this.
  3. PrachiArora143

PrachiArora143 New IL'ite

My gal is 2-year-old, on my gal's birthday we took her to Europe tour and for her second birthday, we planned a family photoshoot. Similarly, plan something unique other than a birthday party until your child understands the meaning of his/her birthday ... read some unique ideas her A Very Unique 1st Birthday!

4. RentSher

RentSher New IL'ite

Arrange one theme party at home as I have done it for my Nephew. So you can also go for the same, It was really a very good party or a get-together at home where we enjoyed a lot. If you are in Bangalore and in Delhi you can contact with Rentsher regarding this.

5. Dynamite

Dynamite Senior IL'ite

It’s a good idea to get some decorating stuffs from india especially goodie bags , Paper plate etc . It’s makes decorating easy if you finalize a theme. You can choose something which is easy as the baby doesn’t won’t recognize the theme