Finest Posts- March 2008 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Vidya24, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ansh,
    I liked the following statement of yours best !
    Yes, sharing is more, rather most important than receiving accolades.
    Being judged just happens - it depends on who judges & their mind set as well.
    Rest assured, that we, ILites may never meet eachother in flesh & blood; but the bond shared by us is the strongest ! Strange, but true!!
    Love,
    Chithra.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2008
  2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chithra,

How can you even ask such a question...?! As a matter of fact, you can reside here! No problems..this is your home as well as ours :) Besides, with each of your visits, you are not coming empty handed, but bring us a gem! So who can resist such gifts...?!
    Yes, Devika Menon seems to enrich our forum regularly. We are delighted to see her nominated once again by our charming most Chitvish herself.
    Thanks for the nomination...

L, Kamla

3. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends
    I have the honour of seconding Chitvish's nomination of Devika Menon's
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life/21827-the-stalker.html#post248617

It is an amazing piece of story telling where Devika succeeds in making us feel all the emotions that the central character goes through. At some stage of our life, every one of us feels a terrible dilemma and character is all about how we emerge out of such Agni Pareeksha.

It is an extremely difficult task to construct a story around just intense emotions without the back up of any incidents. Devika's maturity as a writer is exemplified in her build up of an engaging story wound around the emotional conflict that Jaanu undergoes. When I finished reading it, I was happy at the way things turned out but still felt very disturbed at the thoughts of what Jaanu was about to do.
    Sri

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Cheeniyasir,

Thanks for your visit here and for the nomination.
    Devika Menon is a lucky person today with two of our star members nominating her story for the Finest Post of the month.
    When you wrote such words of praise, I knew there was some special treat waiting for everyone's delight in this 'Stalker' and I rushed to read her post at once and was duly impressed.
    A worthy nomination!

L, Kamla

5. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Chitvish Madam,

Thankyou very much for considering my post worthy of a nomination. Ansh and me and of course all my fellow ilites are very lucky to be under your guidance and each word from you is a lesson for us to learn and cherish.

Sincerely,

Devika

6. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya Sir,

Thanks a million for the wonderful motivation. This helps me in banishing any inhibitions I have in terms of finding my place in the world as a writer some day.
    I consider myself truly lucky to have such forces as a guardian angel.

Very Sincerely,

Devika

7. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamla,

Youre so right .I'm on cloud no 9 today. I am deeply honored to find two very eminent personalities nominating my post.

This is indeed a very lucky day for me and inspires me to write more.

Thankyou very much,

Devika

8. ansh12

ansh12 Bronze IL'ite

I join Chitvish ma'am and Cheeniya Sir in nominating Devika Menon's Thread "The Stalker"

I was totally mesmerised by the lucid style and the simplicity with which a deep philosophy about listening to conscience was presented. I totally floored by her writing acumen.

I wish her all the best.May she be the winner

Ansh

9. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Ansh12,

Thanks for joining with a splendid nomination. Since you write very soulfully yourself, you are able to spot the best posts. It is nice to see you wishing her to win. In this thread, all nominations are winners. Our most difficult task is pinpointing on one winner among all winners.

affly
    Vidya

10. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Dear cheeniya sir,
    Oh.I am really emotionally moved by your words.I am just a follower and admirer of your writings.You have put in big words for me.Thank you so so much sir.When my statement is more than a award ,your(this) statement in turn a great compliment and inspiration for me.My sincere and best wishes for ur future writings.

Thank you once again
    BC