Finest Posts - January 2010 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Dec 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aparna:

Took me a while to land here. Thanks for your kind thoughts. Like Cheeniya (even though I am nowhere his equal), I too think that nominations ought to be restricted for youngsters. Persons past their prime should enjoy the fun -- seeing youngsters' faces light up.

Best wishes.

oj-da

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sujatha, my namesake!!

Nice to see you here and thanks for your appreciation. True, lots of posts from the Snippets section find a prominent place here.

Towards that end, we have introduced two Finest Posts starting from this year and month, Finest Narration and Finest Contribution!! So please do your bit and nominate a post that has impressed you from any of the several forums of our IL.

Thank you.

L, Kamla

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Custard,

Its always a pleasure to see you here! Not only is your name very delicious (!!), your nominations are equally so.:)

Thanks for nominating Srama's fb in the thread http://www.indusladies.com/forums/married-life/83184-veg-wife-non-veg-husband-3.html#post1024781, it surely deserves an applause. She conveyed the message in some brief and meaningful words.

Ansh's http://www.indusladies.com/forums/pets-and-animal-lovers/82743-fascinating-life.html#post1018458 was a pleasure not only to read, but also to enjoy those pictures.

L, Kamla

Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
  5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Oj-da,

Even if you are hesitant to admit, you are already up there along with our most eminent writers of IL.
    Thanks for being so generous about supporting the younger enthusiastic lot to win the accolades.
    Yet, we cannot stop anyone from nominating your posts when they are so enthralling and thrilling!!

L, Kamla

7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends,

The nomination thread for January is closed and please go ahead and nominate your favorite posts in the February thread from now on.
    Thank you.

L, Kamla

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.