Finest Posts - February 2014 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Hi Kamala mam and Cheeniya sir,
    I agree as well with Viji aunty and Kkrish mam..I am so happy to nominate Nav's post on Thousands of kindness, day after day! I simply love these lines
    What we, women of this age have is, time and a lot of it. While we have a millions of opportunities to extend our kindness, empathy, strength and endurance, we over think and rarely do it. Why not let it go(at least the small things), laugh it off and be kind. If it makes things better, well and good, if not, it might save our sanity at least.

2 people like this.
  2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

My dear Anna and Kamla

I have written my opinion about Navs post in my fb to her thread. Also second whatever Kamala and Jasmine have written about the thread. You know that sometimes I dont know to write about a thread though I have some thoughts in my mind but dont know how to put it in writing. Kamala and Jasmine have written very well while nominating. Three cheers to their writing ability

3 people like this.
  3. farha1

farha1 Gold IL'ite

1 person likes this.
  4. farha1

farha1 Gold IL'ite

gigglingsmiley

And I was smiling ear to ear when I saw ur reply.

Sorry for the confusion, me being an impulsive person changed my ID from attitudegirl to my name in a spur of moment..

1 person likes this.
  5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijima, Kamala and Jasmine!

What an impressive line up you make! If I were in Navs' shoes, I will be floating in clouds with joy!

A worthy nomination friends...We so easily forget to note that a role model lives amongst us...a close relative or a friend...and we keep looking for them every where else! We can say Navs is a winner just for this ability alone, besides her ability to write so lucidly. Thanks for nominating Navs23' http://www.indusladies.com/forums/m...sands-kindness-day-after-day.html#post3151421!

L, Kamla

Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
    2 people like this.
  6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijima,

You are a winner hands down. You underestimate your ability to write and express. Do remember that it is your talent to write with charm that has won you so many brothers, sisters, daughters, neices and nephews in the cyber world! You must be the most sought after relative on line!!

I think you are brimming with childish enthusiasm and in your eagerness to nominate the posts you have read and liked, you at times write a hurried feed back, that's my guess?!

L, Kamla

1 person likes this.
  7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Farha,

Thanks for nominating Blackbeauty84's http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life-non-fiction/247230-remember-me.html. Blackbeauty's snippets are popular and are always entertaining. I am yet to read this one and shall do so as soon as possible, thanks to your nomination.

I see you have changed your attitude to happiness?! That is the meaning of FARHA! I'd rather interact with someone who is happy than someone with an attitude!!:) So welcome to your new name! Thanks for sharing the secret of your username change..I would never have guessed it....Now I know this is you who lives in a state of Happy with a happy name!!

L, Kamla

3 people like this.
  8. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

2 people like this.
  9. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

10. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

I second shyamala's nomination. It is powerful snippet and what I liked most about it is the flow of thoughts in rgs and the way he presenting it. May be only very few can write like this. Happy to read & nominate such wonderful posts.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.