Finest Posts - December 2009 Winner!

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by SoaringSpirit, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Jaya,in life if first crush and first love are unforgettable then for an IL post the first feedback and first nomination are fondly etched with love in memory.Thanks a lot for nominating my post and if I am winner for producing this post then you are a bigger winner today for spotting,acknowleding and showing your appreciation in the most unforgettable manner.

DG,I was awed reading your inspirational account of triumph over tribulations that you have gone through in your life.Hats off to you and I am sure anyone who reads your post will draw immense strength ,fortitude and optimism from the tale of your life.

Congratulations and needless to say you have written a new chapter in IL being the first one to be awarded the finest contributor.:thumbsup

Custard,it was very thoughtful of you to nominate this post.Fortifying the hearts of many women who are not only battered in life but at crossroads in an abusive relationship, she has won my heart.Kudos to you for spotting it and bringing to the limelight.

2. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Congratulations Sabitha !! A double whopper for you - Finest Post/Narration and Popular Thread of the month. Great start to 2010!! Good luck and enjoyed reading through both.

Congratulations Dream Girl!! for the Finest Contribution of the month. What an inspiring story that you have shared with all of us. An absolute beauty and you have your dreams come true. Kudos! and love your courage.

Congratulations also to Jpatma and Custard for nominating them.
    Oh, by the way Jpatma also has had a double whopper this time - First to nominate for the finest post and also winning the finest blog/feedback !!....... WOW thats cool

Great job all of you.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
  3. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

Hello Dream Girl,

You are most Welcome :cheers
    All The Best for your future..... !!!:thumbsup

4. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

Hi Sabitha,

Thanks for those nice words of encouragement......!!!

5. dream.girl

dream.girl Silver IL'ite

Dear Friends,

My Parents has received my Gift for the Finest Contribution of Ilites for Dec 2009.

No words to express my Mom's Happiness:), she went to my neighbour's house and showed how her daughter got a prize and it is from chennai.She treasured it and want to handle to me when I go back home.

Thankyou Indus for bringing smiles on my Parents face after nearly 4 years.:bowdown

Thankyou and Hugs,
    Dg..

6. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

Hello Dream Girl,

Its great to hear that it brought smile on ur parents face !!!
    I'm very happy that I'm also a part of this happiness though I contributed nothing !!!
    I receive my T-Shirt too.
    I'm waiting to hear more success stories from you !!! :yes:

ALL THE BEST !!! :thumbsup

7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Dream.girl,

Reading about your parents' happiness spreads happiness all around here too.
    Like Custard says, keep attaining and writing about more success stories:)
    Also, let us hope that there are more Custards who spread sweetness all around!

L, Kamla