Finest Post - September Winner !

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi vidya and kamla,

Thanks for your comments.

To fall in love is easy but to always being in love and being loved needs to be worked on.

There is no a foolproof solution for the success of a marriage. marriages may be said to be made in heaven. but whether we want to have heaven or hell is literally in our hands.

Trust is not something relationships start with. but if you ask me what is the secret for a long lasting successful marriage i would say absolute trust. All of us may say my partner loves me, admires me,....but we never openly talk about trust (it is the invisible and invincible character involved in any marriage)
    For some of us the trust becomes complete in a year. For others, it takes awhile. But one thing is for sure; happy and successful marriages survive and thrive only on the basis of this trust. After a point trust is never given a second thought as it becomes way of married life.

We could make a success of our marriage only because of this trust and love.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi kanaka, srinekatan,sunkan and subbu sir,

Thanks for your wishes.

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi vandhana, lakshmi and achitra,

Thanks for your wishes.

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi madhu and sindhu,

Thanks for your wishes

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi bala,

I have seen lot of people in the forum who are eligible??? for replying to your thread. i just wanted others to come in write as our story had already been beaten to shreds..:tongue ..it was not that i did not want to share or anything of that sort. As long as we dont lose our individuality and self respect, there is nothing in wrong in compromises and sacrifices...come this jan we enter into 15th year. looking back it was never a piece of cake. but we did it...now we have lot of inter state,intercaste,inter country marriages in our circle... untimate dialogue i hear ..as long as they are happy.(but believe me the age old in born prejudices/beliefs and feelings dont go over night..but we learn to accept)..... and i am proud to say we have set a good example to the lot.....

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Malathy,

thank you for your wishes. and let me also take this opportunity for giving this platform for both of us.

I think when you are loved and trusted..you get the courage to face anything...

Thank you for your prayers :-D

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi vidhi and manju,

Thanks for your wishes.

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi pushpamam,

Thanks for your wishes and we cherish your blessings.

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi janani,

Thanks for your wishes.

10. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Malathy,

Thanks....

"The easy part of life is finding someone to love. The hard part is finding someone to love you back."

"There is one moment in your life when you are with someone and you feel like the world has stopped and your life seems so perfect, make sure you never lose that person."

I am in the process of learning everyday... I have found the person who loves me back with all her heart and soul, and I am just making sure that I dont loose that person...

Veda