Finest Post - September Winner !

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Oct 1, 2007.

1. madhu11

madhu11 Bronze IL'ite

Congratulations Vysan and Shanvy !:clap

2. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Congratulations, Veda and Shanthi!

Sindhu

3. balamotwani

balamotwani Bronze IL'ite

:clap Hi Shanthi and Veda,

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Shanthi, I am sorry, when i started a thread on Inter caste marriage, you encouraged me to write my story but you never told me that your real life experience is already shared this month in another place. I now went and read your real life experience. I know and can understand the feelings, problems, sacrifices, compromises when you marry someone from different caste/community. Life is not easy when you begin and every time you feel that this is the beginning and it goes on.I am happy for you both.

May God bless you both and your kids with everything you want. :-D

4. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamla,

Thanks for your nice words… I don’t know what I should say Like I told earlier, I neither expected this will be nominated nor will be selected for the finest post… But things started happening… I feel it is a tribute to our love and all the Credit goes to Shan…:thumbsup

"When you love someone, you want her to be proud of you. You want her to think that there's nothing in the world you're incapable of and the thought of disappointing her is crippling."

The first thing we agreed upon after marriage is that we will never suspect each other irrespective of whatever be the situation and we keep following that till date… I always feel suspicion and over possessiveness kills the marriage… I may be right or wrong…

After writing this post, after a long time, we both had huge arguments… Then I thought have I made a fool of myself by writing this post and bringing in unhappiness & friction into the family… Her contention is that I have portrayed my self negatively… Infidelity etc… Though I strongly believe in fidelity among the couples and have not crossed the line till date inspite of opportunities… I don’t think I have written anywhere that way… Shan can’t take, if somebody says a single word negatively of me… But I cannot change the people’s perception… But she understood… Though we both enjoyed the arguments… Thanks…:2thumbsup:

“You know when you're truly in love, when all you can do is just be speechless and stare at nothing 'cause you're just amazed that you just found this incredible person."

"Be true to love, and love will be true to you."

In Shanthi’s words…If we make a difference in somebody's life...it was worth all its might in gold... :-D

Thanks onceagain…

Veda

5. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Poonam, Kanaka, Sriniketan, Subbutr, Sashmita, Anandchitra, Madhu, Sandhya, Balamotwani, Sunkan & Vanadhana....

Thanks a lot....

"She may not be the most attractive, she may not say all the right words, but when you see her, you know she's the one that can make you smile, laugh, and cry all at the same time."

"Falling in love is easy, staying in love requires work."

If we have made a possitive change in somebody's lives / views... We had done
    it right...

Thanks onceagain....

Veda & Shanthi

6. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Veda(Vysan) and Shanti(Shanvy),

Hats off to you both. You both seem to share complete love and understanding. That's what I guess have made you climb the uphill of life. I was feeling so emotional reading your posts.

While it takes courage for a man to admit to his wife, Veda you seem to have been bound with Shanti's love that has made you confess in this open forum of majority ladies.

Not to mention less about Shanti, she had argued with you for having put yourself low and doesn't want anyone to say or think negative of you.

You both are blessed to be partners and I wish and pray God that you both live loving each other forever.

I am glad to have you both as part of this community and appreciate you sharing your life story here. Thank you.

No wonder yours posts are the finest! Congratulations!

Regards,
    Malathy

7. vidhi

vidhi Senior IL'ite

Dear Vysan and Shanvy

My Hearty Congratulations to both of you. It was indeed a great posts by both of you. My best wishes.

regards
    vidhi

8. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Dear Veda and Shanthi,

Congratulations...:clap:clap:clap:clap

May God bless you both and your kids...

9. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Veda and Shanthi,
    Heartiest congratulations to you on winning the finest post for the month of September. You are an ideal couple. May God Bless you with a long and happy life.
    Love,
    Pushpavalli

10. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Dear Shanvy, Veda,
    Congrats!!!!!! Happiness always to you and your family. Veda, It's no mean faet to admit what you have gone through and Kudos!!!!! to Shanti for having stood her ground.
    I really admire you folks.