Finest Post - November 2007 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Vidya24, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

According to me the finest post is Faces behind the names started by Chitvish. I thing that was a great post as she has brought all the faces in a form of an album, which helps us to know with whom we are communicating with. And has really made it interesting

The Faces Behind the Names

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2007
  2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aruna,

That was a brilliant 'spotting' ! Yes, almost all of us have enjoyed that thread started by who else, the innovative Chitvish of course! I feel I know many IL'ites personally because of that thread..
    Thanks for nominating and by the way, are you there? Would like to see you...high time you posted your pic there:))

L, Kamla

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Kamla
    Thanks for the FB. Yes I am there too I am with my son nahush, Which I had sent it to chithra and she posted it there.

4. slp807

slp807 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Kamla/vidya,

i would like to nominate "Pawprints in my Heart" by Archana (Sriniketans daughter).

she expressed her feelings about the pet beautifully and hope she writes many more.

5. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Aruna,

Welcome and thank you for joining us in FP! And what a nomination! Such nominations with a difference makes this thread so enjoyable. The Faces Behind Names is a connecting thread, we relate better to faces though we have already connected at the mind and soul level. Good to see you there with Nahush.

regards
    V24

6. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Hi V and Kamla,

I am nominating Pia123's reply to the thread " husband not talking" .This is her second post there. Her logical ananlysis of the problem and how to solve it is worth reading. And yes there is a lesson to be learned in how to keep the "mom and dad" together always. I would suggest that you read the whole thread from the begining to appreciate what she has written.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/me-and-my-spouse/13351-husband-not-talking-2.html#post149068

Vandhana

7. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Vandhana,

Happy Diwali! Trust you to bring a valuable post to notice. Thanks for this nomination. Such posts go beyond mere reading to practical application in life situations. You ahve an eye for meaningdful posts, please nominate more over the month.

regards

8. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear friends who nominate posts, friends who post suggestions and feed-back, friends who win the contest, and friends who wish to join the Finest Posts forum in future,

HAPPY DIWALI! May the lights sparkle in your lives and words forever!

regards
    Vidya24 & Kamla for Finest Posts of IL

9. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

10. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

My dear Vandhana,

Thanks for bringing choice posts to FP and thus stirring our interest for posts that we may have missed out on. I have to read up on this post and find out if I am a good or a bad wife! I think I already know though :(
    If the nomination comes from you, it must be good:) I am sure that Diwali has already ruffled up the vigor in you to find the best of the lot ?!! Could it be all that date burfi that you have energized in your kitchen??!

L, Kamla