Finest Post Nominations - February 2023

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Rihana, Feb 1, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

I would like to nominate @SGBV 's response in the thread I Have A Question

Pretty clinical covering all aspects of the problem putting the right brain, left brain, thinking, feeling, all into her response, it's pretty sweet.

Not able to link the response directly as I am on my mobile device.

SGBV likes this.
  2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Snippet by our dearest @iyerviji
    Dreams

So nice to see a post by my dear Viji nominated after so long.

The snippet reminded me of the times I have bought sarees in India and abroad. For some reason, the salespersons were always men. The way they show the sarees, set aside the ones I reject, and help me to finally choose one is something that can be taught in a fancy business school. : )

It’s always a joy to read my dear Viji’s snippets, and when it is about sarees bought over many years, received as gifts, and worn for different occasions, the joy is multiplied.

Laks has a way with words. When she nominates a post, I am reminded of a bride’s (or groom’s) close friends helping them dress up on their big day, highlighting the best and with encouraging words. However, to keep the FP process simpler, posts from the FP thread itself will not be considered for FP. Thank you for understanding.

Laks09 likes this.
  3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Response by @SGBV in I Have A Question

Sometimes, or rather often, we need to hear some blunt advice or feedback from our friends. Those in real life might not take the risk for obvious reasons. In forums like IL, we benefit from the occasional less-sugarcoated responses. SGBV does not hesitate to write such a response when needed.

Thank you @Thoughtful for bringing this post to FP. Appreciate it and look forward to more nominations from you.

SGBV and Laks09 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.