Finest Post-August Winner

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

We are back friends, with an ‘August’ winner of Finest Post for the month of August :

"This Quote I Reckon with" written by Sunkan!

Congratulations dear Sunkan. It is a special pleasure to have you as our winner of the month.
    I am convinced that each and every IL’ite is now familiar with Sunkan and her numerous articles , Sunkan, a kind person who is readily there with her advice, Sunkan, a lady with an eye for beauty offering many photoshop creations for IL’s benefit ! Hence everyone here will rejoice about this month’s Finest Post winner :)
    In your usual manner, you went ahead and wrote about the quote you reckon with..."Act as though what you do makes a difference, it does" ... True to your beliefs Sunkan, this time round, it did! It made you the winner of the month !! The thought you shared in your article was noble and it does need a person with a heart to extend help in kind or word without any expectations. It is a worthwhile thought which all of us must remember and act upon and which you seem to put into practice.
    Do treat us to many more such fine articles.

Link to the article:
    Thise Quote I Reckon With....

With love,
    Vidya and Kamla

Last edited: Sep 1, 2007

2. Rajjo

Rajjo Junior IL'ite

hey cogratulations Sunkan,:2thumbsup:

though i missed reading this post, just read it now, and felt its really amazing .. and worth winning.
    congrats once again.:-D

regds
    Rajjo.

3. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends,

I feel that all of us are aware about the number of very good and prolific writers we now have in our forum. Each seems to be a master/mistress of his/her craft ! It is very difficult to choose the best out of the best from their creations !

All the nominations for this month were truly excellent, each a winner in its own right. Let me mention some new contributors.

Gem’s contribution was just that, a gem ! Malspie and Twinsmom have two nominations each ! A reflection of the wonderful way they have with words and composition. Let us hope that they will be our resident- writer- members for a long time to come and we will have many more of their articles to read and nominate in future.

Sunkan is now a very popular figure in IL and we have been reading numerous articles penned by her. By the sheer unselfish thought that she expressed in this article of her’s, she stands to be our winner for the month of August. What hits you when you read her winning post is the fact that she practiced a noble ideal without preaching.

Please extend your support further and participate in this effort to encourage good writers and propagate good reading.

L, Kamla

5. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Sunkan, keep it up!
    Sriniketan

6. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

Thanku vidya & kamala,
    i have been around a lot and never thought i would see this day, when sriniketan told me, abt the august win, i told her ya viju is beating every one and she is sure to get, only to tell me! no it is you, and i am too overwhelmed vow, like it is we never expect any thing but to be known is to be known, and
    thanku all ilites for bringing this article forth for this competition.

i am happy to hold the IL trophy in my hand...feel like wimbledon..:oops: thank you all so much...sunkan

7. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

My dear sunkan,
    :2thumbsup: Hats off to you.
    Each and every time you prove yourself.
    Great.I encourage you to post many such valuable posts in the future.:yes:

Everloving
    Bhargavi.

8. honeybee

honeybee Gold IL'ite

Dear Sunkan
    Hearty Congrats! :2thumbsup: :-D

Regards
    Honeybee

9. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sundari,

Congrats and more a million times! You have always had a special place in Indusladies and Finest Posts. I read your article and let me say that it did make a difference in my life and thinking. This time round, the competition in Finest Posts was extra tough and your post deserves a thumping round of applause and appreciation!

Looks like winning the Finest Posts is becoming a family routine for you ladies---:2thumbsup:

regards

10. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sunkan,
    Please accept my hearty congratulations in winning the coveted award. It made very nice reading.
    Love,
    Chithra.