1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Finest Actor of Bollywood (Hindi Movies)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by malspie, Dec 11, 2007.

Whom do you think is the finest actor of Bollywood (Hindi Movies)?

1. Raj Kapoor

5.5%
  2. Dilip Kumar

1.8%
  3. Amitabh Bachhan

32.7%
  4. Shahrukh Khan

23.6%
  5. Aamir Khan

36.4%
  1. poonamjoshi9266

poonamjoshi9266 New IL'ite

Dear Malspie,

I have also voted for Amitabh. I am also a fan of Sharukh but first choice is always Amitabh no one can take his place i am sure.

2. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

iam a gr8 fan of Aamir khan,no need to tell abt these films,Sarfarosh,Dil chatha hai, Lagaan,Rang de basanthi, eagerly waiting for his next film..
    so no need to say i voted for Aamir.

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Friends,

I have not taken all the names, the count is endless. The actors mentioned were picked up in random. Life has not ended here, we will play more games friends, have patience. I too salute Sanjeev Kumar for his versatile acting abilities. If you do not find your favourite actors just post your reply. Its a game and hold no malice towards any of the finest actors in Bollywood.

Keeping voting, Aamir is bagging the votes, please do not forget Shahrukh has got 6 packs and Amit is still up the ladder with so many roles in his kitty. Nobody seems to like the tragedy king - Dilip Kumar... All in fun.. be a sport friends...

4. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mals,

Aiyyo paavum Dilip Kumar...any chance for bogus voting....:crazy...I want to do that...

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Saras,

I was in splits reading ur post. Too naughty... Dilip Kumar is called a legend and when Amitabh was carving a niche for himself in the film industry he was accused of copying Dilip Kumar. In the Movie Shakti, Dilip Kumar And Amitabh were together and the critics along with fans voted for Dilip Kumar. Today, he does not have a single vote in his kitty... ha ha.. Thats Amitabh, slowly but surely he arrived and still ruling the hearts of millions of fans in the world.

6. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

I know...I know...:lol:

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Friends,

Keeping polling. Do not forget to caste your votes. ..

8. Blondie

Blondie Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Saraswathy for refreshing my memory....I knew it was a Kumar and was about to type Vinod Kumar.

I am a very loyal fan of jaya so could not forgive A for what he did to her, he was nothing when she married him and gave up her #1 lead actress career. Any way this poll is for acting abilities not for moral charecter and still think none listed are all time best actors.

what was that movie which starred Sanjeev and Jaya where both were deaf & dumb / blind ??

9. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

I think it was "Koshish"...very nice movie...great acting by both lead characters...

10. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Hi girls,

I too have voted...for Amitabh! Ha ha, Blondie and others who are not for him, have a heart yaar!

Me too, I luuv Jaya and when she married Amitabh, all sorts of rumors were spread that he used her to climb the fame ladder etc etc. One can use someone for a short time, but not for this long..right?:)

I used to 'hate' all Amitabh's earlier movies where he acted as the angry young man and thus started off a deplorable trend in our Hindi movies. Every hero was shooting left right and center in anger!! But I cannot forget films like Chupke Chupke, Mili, Abhiman etc ..I know, all these stars his wife too! But if one considers his long repertoire of work, one cannot deny his talent and versatility.

BTW...I am Not related to him :))

Aamir is yet to show this versatility!

After Amitabh, I like Anil Kapoor! Mind you, all this concerns only the Hindi films....

L, Kamla