1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Finding the right lip gloss

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Bay Area' started by jigyasa, Nov 10, 2009.

1. jigyasa

jigyasa New IL'ite

Hello ILs,

Need your help in finding the right lip gloss and where to buy it from. I have not used it much but am thinking of trying it out after a friend of mine recommended it. Says DH will also love if I have the right flavor on so more motivation for me *blush*

She suggested getting L'oreal from Walgreens. I am looking for something that is not too shiney and can easily be worn without my lips shining away- something subtle. Let me know if you have any favorites and your experience with it, how much it costs and where to get it from :)

thank you,

~* Jigyasa *~

Last edited: Nov 10, 2009

2. chinni86

chinni86 Bronze IL'ite

There are a whole lot of brands out there in the market. And when you say a less shimmery lip gloos, it's hard to find one, since the idea of a lip gloss is the shine and shimmer.
    As for the husband liking it, well, depends on what flavor you buy. Most of the branded ones like MAC, Revlon, NYX, L'Oreal etc etc come flavorless or with vanilla & strawberry like flavors.
    I suggest you try out Victorias Secret. They have some reasonably priced lip glosses with a variety of flavors. You could try even Bath & Body Works.