1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Finding Happiness In Small Things Is A Challenge.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by HariLakhera, Apr 19, 2021.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Childhood memories are always sweet. We were not financially well but enjoyed our
    Childhood. Since my father lost.hotel we came to Hyderabad and were in Uncle's house. There we had to listen to everyone.Then later when that hotel of Uncle was lost we stayed separately. Me and my sister could not go to.school.because no money to pay fees.We were 3 brothers and two.sisters. one aunty put us in convent school without fees and we could study till 10th std.studied typing with the help.of close friend. My elder brother worked during the day and studied in.College in the night

Though we had many problems we were happy and enjoyed with.siblings. we never.had furniture's in those days but enjoyed eating together. Now noone eats together. Children also dont sit in the floor but sit in chair.They.are not scared of parents.

Let me not bore you more. I have also come across this poem which is so true. Nice reading your childhood memories

joylokhi and HariLakhera like this.
  2. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

You never bore us. On the contrary you enrich us by your frank admission of the family financial condition and the hardships you and your siblings faced. That makes you count your blessings even today. The bottom line is all that is over because of the support from your relations and of course your own hard work. Enjoy it.

joylokhi and iyerviji like this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks very much bro Compared to you all I dont have much knowledge but like to share my experience. True whatever I am today is God's grace ,elders blessings and good wishes of friends and relatives. I am thankful to God for giving me.such a life surrounded with good friends who inspire me a lot. Due to health condition at present I am losing my confidence but friends give me encouragement and inspiration

HariLakhera and joylokhi like this.