1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Finally Moved..But stillo iam not comfortable...Please pour in your thoughts

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by SwathiRamana, May 8, 2014.

1. SwathiRamana

SwathiRamana Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

We moved to our new house on May 05, 2014.I ohave unpacked 90% of luggage on the same day with help of my parents.Now we three(Me,myDH,myDD) are leaving here.twas been busy cooking,preparing,going to office and my daughter to school new one.me and my DH are sharing work from home every afternoon to pick my daughter and take her to home.Iam not finding a minute to be with my husband..Ofcourse in the nigh some hts due to my regular 5 days problem.Thatsapart.

Today i felt the same life where we use to stay 30 kms far from my office, i mean the same hurry burry atleast we use to get time in car for travelling two hours up and down.but now no time.Felt bad...i love to spend time with my DH which iam missing more now..

Is that it happens throughout my life?Do i need to manage the time?It is because its my new start its happening like this?

Please give me your ideas who are all experienced this..I cannot stop working due to financial support needed...Kindly suggest to come out of this feeling and feel happy?

2. beingloved

beingloved Gold IL'ite

Give it some time.. take time to settle down in your new house. Everything does not get sorted out in one day, right?

3. Priya2178

Priya2178 Bronze IL'ite

Friend everything is depend upon what way we taking.

If you think simple means its simple if u think its difficult means difficult .

For money we loosing many things but money also essential what to do.

my simple suggestion just take it easy all in simple manner life will be simple.

what ever i told here is my practice thats it friend.

For you your DH is helping here i only handling all the things lonely.

Cheer up dont let you down.

We are all having invisible strengths we just need to boost that power thats it.

take care friend

all is to be well soon

Last edited: May 8, 2014
    3 people like this.
  4. Bavishya

Bavishya Platinum IL'ite

Don't worry it takes time to settle down

5. anmolhai

anmolhai Platinum IL'ite

I would say give it some time. You must be saving some travelling time and try to see where that time is going. Also may be you & your dh need to set some time aside so you can spend it together. Household work can wait as its never ending. I would say set some time aside every so often to do things together.

6. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

You moved to here because of some reasons. Appreciate and enjoy that
    Your travelling is reduced; hence you must be taking more rest than before (4 hrs is not small). Enjoy that.
    You may not spend more time with hubby now, but definitely spending a lot with kid. Cherish that
    Like wise, see only the positives in whatever you do. Chase out the negative person in you, and welcome the positive person. Life is always like that. It is all about how we take it.

When we leave our mother's home after marriage, we should be definitely missing many things, such as our parents, mom's cooking, care, love, sisters and the fun. But at the same time our life will bring some new happiness in new forms like the husband, his love, intimacy, care, kids, responsibilities and achievements.
    If we are keep on dwelling in the past and missing parents, we won't be able to enjoy the new love and developments in life.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Move on !

7. Joyoflife

Joyoflife Gold IL'ite

You are probably too busy because you have just moved. Give it some more time. Soon u will get friendly to the area then you might oh it's probably the best thing we have ever done. Time is the medicine for everything.

8. darmesh

darmesh Platinum IL'ite

A small diversion and a small request to OP: The first post of any thread is an important one. Every one would read the first post before posting their reply. So, please , check spellings etc, by reading it once again, before uploading.

Last edited: May 8, 2014
  9. Priya4oct

Priya4oct Gold IL'ite

Hey Swathi,

Give some time and take it as positive. Slowly you will be able to adjust to this new schedule. Most of the us are having this kind of routine including me.

10. troubledmom

troubledmom Gold IL'ite

Moving house is like that. Even in best situation by the time you r packed, moved and unpack 50% you begin to wonder why the hell you even started this process. You are just tired. once you finish unpack and get proper rest, you will feel much better. in another 2 weeks when all this extra work will reduce then you can slowly start introducing routines, decorating, rearranging etc in your home acc to your wish and you will start enjoying your home and the peaceful atmosphere.

Last edited: May 9, 2014