Finally I have something good to share…

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Mar 4, 2014.

1. RamyaHari2009

RamyaHari2009 Silver IL'ite

Hi Vasu,

Read your story of TTC...... congrats :)

Your story is very inspiring , i am also sailing in the same boat.....its not happening still :(

2. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

tears rolled while reading ur journey..i am in same condition,married 6 n half year back.from 6 month i am in home to try natural but not got positive result..i dont hve guts to go for IVF.some how i am ready but DH is not ready as it will be painful and i dont have so much capability to control emotions.just for small injection i cries lot...

now i m confused to choose hospital also ,almost all IVF centre are crowded dont knw where to go .. :(

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

TTC journey is a big deal. Until the day of seeing BFP, each and everything is a big problem.. But after that too, many problems will keep us occupied.
    How is your TTC profile? Did lap or HSG? How is your Uterus and fallopian tubes? Hows Ovaries? Hows hormone balance? Hows the BMI and your weight? All these has impact on the TTC journey!
    These days injections became part of fertility treatment. Its hard to escape. I don't like to watch while doing injections, mostly i will watch something else to keep my brain and nerves calm. You might need to make up your mind. Mentally, try to accept the pain part. Only then body will start to accept it.
    These days you need to handle your emotions too. IVF need all the courage you have to handle it! Prepare yourself for it if that's your next step...

Agony and 28neha like this.