1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Fight with spouse - feeling guilty

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by jaskirat, Jan 16, 2007.

1. jaskirat

jaskirat New IL'ite

:-D
    hallo guys, i am married for almost 2 years, but we had been fighting about ,every single and small things about what his parents does and all of that . so now it was height of everything and now he started telling whatever i did to him to my parents and today he said that he is going to send his parents back to india. now i am feeling so much guilty about this thing that god knows . we hadnt lived quite happpily in last 2 years , now his parents neither me and my hubby. i am feeling so bad about his parents going to india, that i cannot even explain. i dont know wat to do ladies. and also, if they go to india now, everyone on his side would think u know coz he got married and all that , thats y he had to send his parents back .u know that way its gonna spoil my impression. and also i dont know he would like me anymore or not after they go back to india.

i am so tensed about it ladies, he said he is not going to change his decisin about it. i hate myself now, i dont know what to do , help me ppl.