1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Few hours of baby sitting

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by knot2share, Jan 20, 2010.

1. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Heyyy Suja

So so good to see you here. Hangover ellam gayab?? You need not worry about Madhu because she is here to teach you a thing or two for sure. She will be fine and it will all come to them when the time is right. Everything comes to us when the time is right, right? Thank you for appreciating the post(s). That post on Space that you are talking about, I would not have managed that a few years ago for the fear of what others might think of me. Now many find it a shock to their system when I tell them to step away a bit. And this one, well it was a very memorable day. Actually this little kid has come and spent some time with me when she was even younger and there was no problem with her eating and having milk etc. I used to give her a shower in the afternoon and put her to sleep for sometime. It was sweet being with her. Now missy's favourite is Math homework! hehehe.......She hates it when her mum pulls out the homework book. Mahabharatha starts, just like in many of our houses back in time... Chal I better stop now and of course appreciate your encouragement. It means a lot coming from you!