1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling lonely..........

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by hema_mas, Dec 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hema_mas

hema_mas New IL'ite

Hi,

I am frm Bangalore. I am married and have a kid and have problematic personal life. Due to this I have health issues too. Most of my friends are married and settled in different cities and dont have any good friend in the city. Looking for some good friends in bangalore who can cheer me up :) Anyone out there??

2. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi:hiya
    I offer you my hand of friendship:)If its ok for you you can poru out your problems.

Thank you
    Ami

3. saikeerthana

saikeerthana New IL'ite

Hi Hema ,

I'm also from Bangalore.Which part of bangalore are u put up.Do something that interests you like hook up with some hobbies so that u don't feel lonely. How old is your kid.You can share your feelings in Indus as this is the right place to do so .

Regards

sai

4. hema_mas

hema_mas New IL'ite

Hi Ami,

Thanks for extending your friendship. Let us keep in touch.

Hey the mehndi design in yr album is awesome.

5. hema_mas

hema_mas New IL'ite

Hi Sai,

Thanks for your response & suggestion. I stay near jayanagar. how about you? My kid is 5 years old now.

Let us keep in touch.

6. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Hema,

Welcome to Indusladies! You know, the one and only good thing about problems, is that they have a solution hidden in them. We just need to have the time, patience, effort and faith to get to that solution. I am sure your problems will disappear soon and your health issues will be mitigated.

IL is a very good support system to confide your problems, get solutions, suggestions. You can make new friends and start thinking differently, thinking better. Some like me prefer to maintain an anonymity. I do write about my issues in IL, get valuable counsel. But I make it a point not to attend meet-ups.I avoid meeting any ILite personally. To me, this site is a place where I can get solutions and still maintain my anonymity and dignity.

Some others prefer to use this as a meeting place where they can make friends whom they meet physically, exchange views, share a cup of coffee.

Either way, IL is a good place to get a mental health therapy. Happy New Year!

7. vindhiya

vindhiya Senior IL'ite

Hi Hema,

Wlcome to IL, Your in a right place to find frnds. Offenly you visit this site and start interacting with all IL in different forum. You will find lots & lots of frnds. Iam one more frnd for you in this site. So we are Fnds now.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2009
  8. Ramani1342

Ramani1342 New IL'ite

Hi Hema Ji,

Pl. do not feel at ( Bye the bye I am Ramani from Bangalore) all about your life. All the fingures are not the same size and all the homes are not happy home. But one thing is sure...... that is.... the happiness will not come to us and we only should create the happiness within us. If you ( I am sorry ) if we keep on worrying about the past we cannot reach towards happiness. I understand about your mail 100% and I am standing on the other side of the bank and telling you to forget the past/bad things ...... But I also know it is not so easy to forget it. But it is sure that we should make ourselves to prepare to forget it. For which we should have strong mind and not the weak heart. Do you know what the Great Nepolian said ..... "we should know how to rule otherwise we are ruled....." So atleast by now you start about how to rule and during the course of time you will certainly rule others. Once you are in command you need not worry about others. But give respect to all the elders including your Husband. Because giving respect to others is entirely different from the ruling part. Hople I am not boring you Hema. In my office I am the consoler for all kind of employees. If you do not mind.... pl. come out and tell me what exact problems you are facing in your life. Life is very very interesting..... and we should know how to live it. One simple thing I am telling now..... we should take the life as it comes to us without grubmbling either ourself or others. Because each and every day is gifted by the ALMIGHTY which includes the happening of the day also. If we act negative with this happening there may be some problem we may face. But if you act positive and go along with the happenings and try to bend it in our side with the hope. Then you really can see the greener side of the life during course of time, I am sure.

As of now I wish you the best in your life. I also visualise that your problem is a shorter one and I am sure, with the GOD's grace you are going to be happy shortly. Pl. read "SUNDARA KANDAM" atleast once from the great Epic of Ramayana. Pl. let me know whether you are having the book of Ramayana. If you do not have the same pl. let me know. I will make Sundarakandam document in Windows and attach for you in my next msg. ( English version is OK I think.) Please start this reading on any day ( all the days are good only) after your bath but........ not on Ragukalam time. You may not be in a psition to complete in one or two days and it takes minimum 15 days. Daily after reading little little, you may pray for your wish/s and do Naivediyam with some fruit ( even Banana fruits are OK - keep it as 2 or 4 Nos. and not as 3). When you complete the Sundara Kandam, pl. prepare simple "Sweet payasam" and do Naivediyam to Shri Rama and Shri Hanuman. Wish the GOD wishes, I am telling you Hema..... you may find the difference in your life slowly, I am sure. Apart from this for any help you may write here and I will come to your rescue. OK !

- wish you all the best - ramani -

9. haripriyan

haripriyan New IL'ite

hello
    i am from mysore. i will be often visiting bangalore. if intersted post a private meesage
    i will help you
    haripriyan[ usha]

10. luvsahi

luvsahi New IL'ite

Hiii this is saahil from Bangalore. I do stay here in Bangalore alone and don't have much friends. I do need sum good friends. I do like to know much about u and take u as my friend. If ur interested do msg me on luvsahi at gmail dot com. I have lot to speak but think this is not the place to know totally about each other, so please do msg me back on my mail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.