1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling Like Husband Does Not Respect Me

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mirrorimage, Oct 26, 2022.

1. mirrorimage

mirrorimage Silver IL'ite

my husband forgot to bring milk and ii was upset because of stomach issues i can only eat oats with milk etc....
    and then he had conversation with his friends wife on something and told that i am upset and angry for not bringing milk.....
    since ii heard it...i got really angry and upset(why go discuss about it with them) ...and i am finding it so hard to trust him again...
    even if I confront he will never realize his mistake.. neither will ask sorry because of big ego....
    this is not the first time this has happened...
    ii am just finding diffiicullt to forgive... ii am remembering aboout it and cryinng and getting into depression .... just spoiling my health even further....
    why go tell his friends about my mental state??? they don't know the background that my stomach is upset ,i have health problems etc..
    its really pissing me off...
    I have started feeling like he does'nt respect me inn any way...
    he makes decision to go out to some place over weekends with his friends and informs me only on that day...
    if I ask why dint you say before--he willl be like now what are you going to do at home anyways...

If I say I cant do some work /not able to travel ...because i am finding it hard with my health he just brushes stating I am lazy...

always keeps saying-- if you are so upset with me then take the bags and go to moms place no one is stoping you

I am just so done........

please help me forgive my husband and be normal...i am finding it so hard....
    its taking up my mental energy....

2. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

The line 'Go to your mother's house who is stopping you' is a red alert.
    You should have left home the very first time he said it.
    What is the reason?
    Is your mother in a different country?
    Are you living in a marital home or a house which you have bought or rented equally? In that case don't leave, ask him to leave if he so wishes.

shravs3 likes this.