1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Feelig very disturbed

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Cool10, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Harini73

Harini73 Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

From this month,you start saving from your salary.Don't use it for household.As Yellow mango said start buying gold for yourself and keep it in a separate locker.

Let your husband run the house.Put your foot down and start saving.

3 people like this.
  2. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

From the look of it,it seems you have got used to the fact that you dont have a say in your own home.Regarding your hubby blurting out all details to inlaws,you need to confront him and let him know this isnt allowed.How would he like it ,if you also do the same??I gues suggest serious couple counselling.Please take out time and discuss both your issues with a good therapist

3 people like this.
  3. Newbie87

Newbie87 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Please try to invest in your name or some gold that vanishes into your locker away from prying eyes.
    This is ridiculous- Ensure you put something in a recurring deposit(RD) that handles itself as soon as you get your salary every month so that there isn't much to argue about in the first place.

I wish you the best OP, it probably looks hard right now, but, believe me you can do it. Just plan for a bit and start immediately.

1 person likes this.
  4. Cool10

Cool10 Silver IL'ite

Thank you all for your support. Finally my ILs extended visit ended and they went back. Now I am trying to convince my DH to invest in a flat for us. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Also as some ladies suggested will buy some gold secretly and will try to muddle up my salary expenditure details to get some part of household expenses from my husband :hide:. I know its not right to lie but am feeling very insecure these days.

5. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

calmly tell her, yes that you are thief, as you have stolen her son's(dh) heart.

2 people like this.
  6. crazywriter

crazywriter Platinum IL'ite

Is there anyway to like posts multiple times?! I thought maybe unlike it and like it again over and over, but I realised that would defeat the purpose!!! Well said, YM!!!

1 person likes this.