1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Feelig very disturbed

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Cool10, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Cool10

Cool10 Silver IL'ite

Thanks. I will try this next time. I am sure that she will again revert back to calling me names.

2. Cool10

Cool10 Silver IL'ite

Don't know what to do. They will misbehave and abuse. If I protest then entire house will be one team against me.

3. Cool10

Cool10 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Yellowmango. They always say they don't need my money. But will take husband's salary in beginning of month itself. How I am supposed to run the house if not use my salary.

Many times I told husband to give some share in expenses. He will always say he has family responsibility. He cannot say no.

ILs are well settled, have numerous properties from which they are getting rent, receiving pension also. But every month they will come up with new excuse for money. Be it buying infinite gold for MIL and SIL or buying new property in FIL name, we always end up paying.

If I say more then they will say Rs 5K is enough to run house in my city (which is a state capital) surrendersmiley.

4. nb25

nb25 Gold IL'ite

Let her be the one who loses it. You remain calm, and go away after saying this.

1 person likes this.
  5. Cool10

Cool10 Silver IL'ite

Thanks. I know blowing my cool spoiled the entire good work I did for this long. Despite of working from morning till night with good heart, I became bad DIL.

I tried many times to start investment for property, but ILs always insist it to be in their names. I don't want to pay for such a property. What is the use for me

6. Cool10

Cool10 Silver IL'ite

There is no way out of some situations. I didn't know this before marriage.

7. Cool10

Cool10 Silver IL'ite

DH will give excuses every month. He is totally brainwashed.

1 person likes this.
  8. nb25

nb25 Gold IL'ite

If this happens again, let DH know calmly that you can not tolerate such things. Tell him he should have supported you, but you understand if he does not want to get involved. However, you will have to speak up. If he will not support you when you are being wronged, he should at least not take PILs side.

9. Cool10

Cool10 Silver IL'ite

I just couldn't control to give some nice reply to her. Now I am preparing myself for the next time. I know this will happen again. Next time I need to be ready with a reply.

10. abla

abla Gold IL'ite

You mean your husbands entire paycheck goes every single month for IL's expenditure and you guys (any kids ? ) live on your paycheck ? Wow !!! That is simply crazy .

3 people like this.