1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by periamma, Jun 26, 2018.

1. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear periamma,
    I felt very sad after reading your post. I do agree that people who joined IL in the initial state used to get lot of fbs as some of them had become very popular. But I don't find any discrimination in giving fbs. It depends on the topics the individuals are interested.
    PS

periamma and Viswamitra like this.
  2. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@PushpavalliSrinivasan Hi PS Mam How are you?How is your terrace garden?Thanks for your response mam

3. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear periamma,
    I am doing well. Now we have shifted to a new apartment complex with 24 hours security. Here so far they have not allowed terrace garden. Now from terrace garden we had to get satisfied with balcony garden. We have two balconies where we have kept some plants. We have also kept some plants in pots beside the apartment compound wall.
    PS

periamma likes this.
  4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Smt Srinivasan:

No matter where you move, the birds are going to find you as you provide water compassionately to all of them. :)

Viswa

periamma likes this.
  5. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Mr Viswa,
    Here everyday a crow comes at lunch time and eats rice kept in a plate at our balcony along with water.
    PS

6. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Periamma,
    I understand what you imply.Yet this is a forum just to share our views.The newspaper publishes so many articles of so many readers.many of them are definitely being read by the interested readers.But only a few letters are published in 'letters to the Editor' or mails bag column. Even under e- responses even the best article gets only single digit responses.
    The main factor from the readers' point of view is their time , family responsibility and health conditions.Sometimes I just postpone response by a few hrs and then totally forget about it.Age has a telling effect.I have read with much interest,your essays in Tamil and have repeatedly gone through it .But I might not have responded.To my understanding posts in Regional languages have minimum responses .In 2014/15 many of my posts in Tamil didn't have a single response.Reg forum mails, we have just to share our views and responses cannot be expected.The writers have to strictly adhere to 'karmanyeva Adhikarasthe, na phaleshu' of Gita.
    Jayasala 42

Viswamitra and Amulet like this.
  7. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@jayasala42 JS Mam Thank you for your fb. I am not saying that many Don't give fbs. My point is our fbs are not acknowledged by the writers. I am not blaming but it is a friendly gesture to acknowledge fbs
    Your presence in IL have long intervals. All good at your side

8. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Nicely pointed out. More often than not, people are expression-challenged, and time-constrained (baby in need of a new diaper sort of busy-ness)...and cannot provide a proper fb that they want to. And therefore, they click "like" and move on. Those who are not read, or "like"d, would have a serious conniption if they do not take that Gita's advice and be at peace with a task (post) well done. :clap2:

Viswamitra likes this.