Feedback required noble indian kindergarden school

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by amoarsh, Jan 16, 2013.

1. amoarsh

amoarsh Bronze IL'ite

yes jazz16,
    we got the sms 5 days before, just yesterday the bus driver came for locating the house....
    waiting for 8th apr, it will be a chaos that day I think.

2. jazz16

jazz16 Senior IL'ite

Hi amoarsh,
    we had gone to the school last week to get the books...came to know then itself...then they also sent the sms few days back.yesterday the bus driver came here too to see the house. I am all jittery now!! dont know how its gonna be on the 8th!!! what are u planning to send as snacks? I am wondering if my child will eat by herself! too much of mamma feeding going on here!! :)

3. amoarsh

amoarsh Bronze IL'ite

hi jazz16, we both are sailing on the same ship. as the school for my dd will be only till 12 I think for the first day I will send only biscuits or some mini muffins.
    she eats idly, maggi and fruits by herself..... I don't know how she will eat there, as at home iam there to keep an eye.
    im feeling butterflies in my stomach seeing the 8th date on calendar..
    bye see you there...

4. jazz16

jazz16 Senior IL'ite

Hi amoarsh,
    my kid's time is also the same....till 12 noon. does ur baby have any uniform code...since its pre kg?me also planning something similar for the tiffin...will come to know only after the 8th as to what we need to send and all. which area do u stay in?

5. amoarsh

amoarsh Bronze IL'ite

No she does not Hv any uniform. We were not informed also. I stay in Muntazah, and we are from palghat. how about you. Which part of India are you from?
    I also wanted to know is your daughter toilet trained. Here iam finding it difficult as she does not want to sit in toilet seat for toilet, and because of that she is getting constipated. She goes only in the pampers.
    I tried making her sit in the morning with her favorite rhymes or reading out stories, but she does not co-operate.
    Don't know how she will mange in school.
    Should I make her wear pampers in school also. Do give me some ideas....

6. jazz16

jazz16 Senior IL'ite

Amoarsh...
    first of all.... :) I am smiling because I am relived that there is someone in the same boat as me!! My daughter recently only started using the potty pan.It was one long struggle!!! she passes number 1 on the closet only..but for number 2 its still the potty pan. I was also wondering if I should make her wear diapers ...at least on the first day of school?? at home she tells me when she wants to go to the toilet etc...but how is it gonna be in school? I think for pre Kg...there is a seperate room with attendants...I think they will take the children to bathroom etc. well..better be prepared with diapers...check with the teacher or better see the bathroom for yourself. My daughter is fussy if the bathroom is not clean!!!

7. jazz16

jazz16 Senior IL'ite

by the way....we stay near sana signal...we are also from Kerala...!!!

8. amoarsh

amoarsh Bronze IL'ite

Hi jazz16,
    How was the first day of school for your dd.
    My little one, was crying seeing the other kids, then she was ok. Today she travelled by school bus, she enjoyed and she was happy too.
    Amoarsh

9. jazz16

jazz16 Senior IL'ite

Hi Amoarsh...
    how are you? the first day went off well...it was a huge relief seeing that my daughter was happy sitting in class..she started travelling by bus that afternoon itself.Its bus no 2. which number is your kid travelling by? is your daughter managing to eat??

Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  10. Tanzz

Tanzz New IL'ite

Hello
    I'm new in Doha my kid is 3 yr old can anyone tell me the exact age for kg1 in noble Indian kindergarten