FEB 2014 due-date club! :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Chitravivek, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Sharthi

Sharthi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Chitra,

I have this kinda pain sometimes and sometimes not. I think its normal since babies put more pressure on us. Hope your appointment went well.

I had a checkup today. Baby is doing good. As far as midwife concerned, we hope baby's head down. Have to pass 4 more weeks slowly, then I think everything will fall in place.

Regards,
    Sharthi

2. Chitravivek

Chitravivek Platinum IL'ite

Thanks sharthi. I have appt tomorrow. It was this Friday but I preponed it. I will have growth scan tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

1 person likes this.
  3. purpledreams

purpledreams Silver IL'ite

It was continously there, still having. I cant count the number of doctor visits till now.. he he... Had a abdominal scan too for this,the radiologist said this is common during pregnancy(for some may be). She said its because of growing uterus and hitting against ribs.
    I could hardly type with right hand,so not been active in here. somehow managing household work. DH helps with cooking too.

hope you and little one doing good.. take care..

4. purpledreams

how are you and baby.. have you done with growth scan. I m having scan this weekend. TC

5. Sharthi

Sharthi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Chitra,

How are you?? Hope everything is fine with you and your baby. How was your growth scan??

Regards,
    Sharthi

6. Sharthi

Sharthi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Purple,

Good to hear you again. Ya I have heard this kinda pain when the uterus grows bigger and hits our ribs. Dont worry....everything will be ok. Its getting tougher for me too with growing belly..and I take enough rest. My DH takes care of everything.Praying God that we should gain enough strength to pass few more weeks. Take ample rest and take care of you and your baby.

Regards,
    Sharthi

1 person likes this.
  7. Chitravivek

Hi purple and shasharthi hope all is well with u guys. Things are fine. Appt went well except I was not happy on baby stomach measurement the tech did as he was not cooperating well. So have one more in 3 weeks. Doc was not happy with tech work too. Rest all fine. Did all shopping for this guy too. I so done now.

8. purpledreams

hi all [​IMG]

Is baby head down for all of you..? for me still baby is in breech and may be that my rib pain still persists. Doctor asked me to do sit-up position and lotus sitting position(alternatively raising each legs). hope it helps in getting baby to head down . She said it also helps in normal delivery. If we dont want to go past due date ,we must be active with daily activities.

Do not forget to moisture breast n nipple areas daily(am using coconut oil). it helps to prevent nipple cracks post birth(while feeding) and also have fenugreek seeds(soaked) daily for milk production.

take care all

1 person likes this.
  9. priyasaki

priyasaki Gold IL'ite

Purpledreams,

in my scan on 30 weeks baby was in cephalic position...
    so dr said no more scans for me...
    but i wonder doesn't it change the position for next 10weeks or so...

thanks for coconut oil and fenugreek tips...

10. Chitravivek

Hi purple as of last week this guy is head down and I think he still is as the pressure is way too much for me. Breach is fine you never know when they change. I think after certain weeks doc say there is no chance baby can turn if its breach. Not sure if its 36 or before. Check with your doc. I think it will go fine for you.