Favourite posts

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by Monsi, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

Dear Induslady,
    Can we have a favourite posts folder in our profile. For example, I read a post which I like and immediately add to my favourite posts. In this way I can have an easy access to all the posts that I have liked and want to go back and refer or read them. This can be extended where all other user can also see what my fav posts are when they visit my profile.
    I am not sure if this thing is already existing. I could only see Subscribed Thread in my Quick Links list.

2. lathanarasimhan

lathanarasimhan New IL'ite

Hi monsi
    Very true. Some of the post I wanted to read again , but searching is difficult. I have bookmarked some threads like GITA by chitvish in my computer.

Thanks & bye
    latha.

3. Jey

Jey Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Great feedback Monsi and Latha.

Wouldn't the subscribed threads itself act as your favourites? It is very easy to subscribe to a thread (Thread Tools -> Subscribe to this Thread). You can also look at all your subscribed threads in one click by clicking on User CP. You can also organize all your subscribed threads in various folders (User CP -> Subscribed Threads on the left column). Does this fulfill most of your needs?

The one thing the subcribed threads doesn't have is the ability for others to see your subscribed threads. Hopefully we get that facility at some point in the future.

If any of the above is unclear, please ask here. Thanks Monsi and Latha.