Father of the Nation

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Reenae, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Reenae

Reenae Bronze IL'ite

A lion held a huge party at his place ,He invited only his fellow lions.The lions were dancing when a mouse also came a joined in. The lion asked the mouse why he entered the party when the other species were not invited. The mouse said 'Shaadi se pehle main bhi sher tha'

~~~~~
    Girl & Coke:
    Once a girl was drinking coke. She suddenly discovered a fly in her drink and took it out from the coke. The fly gave birth to a baby fly and died. The baby fly opened it's eyes looked at the girl and said ,'maaa!'. The girl asked the baby fly,'main tumhari maa nahin hoon phir tu mujhe kyon maa bulati hai?' The fly replied,'kyon kai maine tumhari coke se janam liya hai.'

~~~~~
    A japanese couple have illegitimate twins, what do they name them?
    Answer: Jo Hua , So hua

~~~~~~~~~~~

Three Indian soldiers, Jai Reddy (Tamil), Joy Bosu (Bengali), and Santa Singh are captured by Pakistani Army. The Pakistani Corp commander doesnot want to have them as POWs and has decided to execute them. They are asked what they wish to have for their last meal. The Reddy asks for a Masala Dosai, which he is served and then taken away. The Bosu requests a Machli Bhath, which he is served and also taken away. Santa requests Sarson ka saag and Makki di roti. The captors are surprised and reply ' Sarson?'
    'Yes, Sarson.'
    'Arre Sarson to is season mein aati nahin hai!'
    'Koi gall nahin. Asee intezaar karlangay...'

~~~~~
    John Abraham was driving down the street in a sweat because he had an important meeting and couldn't find a parking place.
    Looking up toward heaven, he said "Lord, take pity on me. If you find me a parking place I will go to Mass every Sunday for the rest of my life and give up tequila."
    Miraculously, a parking place appeared.
    John looked up again and said,
    "Never mind. I found one."