1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Family Wisdom : A walk through.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by amihere, Nov 25, 2009.

1. mmvellodi

mmvellodi New IL'ite

Thanks Ami for the wonderful synopsis of this book. I have finished couple of such books the last one being "The Go giver". I make a list of bullet points and keep it on my table (and I have a good collection of it also). Browse once in a while. Thanks once again. Murali

2. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Murali thank for the comments,making points out of it and pasting it somewhere we can go through daily is a habit I would like to follow:)

3. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Ami dear........ I would rathar hear it from you!! Thank you for the brief on the book. I have also read The Monk who sold his Ferrari. Like everybody has said here, it may seep into us eventually or at some point in time. Murali's idea is nice.

4. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sree thanks for your comments:)

5. muzna

muzna Silver IL'ite

Dear Ami
    A precise, and engrossing book review. Its like reading the crux of the book.
    Thanks for sharing with us.

6. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

My pleasure dear:) thanks for the comment.

7. manjulapathy

manjulapathy Senior IL'ite

Hi Ami!
    Really enjoyed your book review! I am yet to read that book. (have read The Monk who sold his Ferrari). It looks like from your blog that it is a great book and lot of things are there to learn and follow.
    Normally we plan our strategies to reach an aim from how/where to start. But he asks us to differ and to write or see the ending first as we want it to end and then we have to weave the scenes from end to present, while imagining like this we will come to know what all we do won’t make us reach the goal we have set-the goal be whatever personal/professional- and then we can avoid doing those things.
    The above lines has given fresh inspiration to me! have to read the book immediately
    Thank you for sharing with us
    Manjula

8. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear Manjula it is my pleasure to share with you what I know and come to know.And I am glad that it is giving you people a great time knowing these.