1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

fair oaks west apartments......

Discussion in 'Housing in Bay Area' started by archu1981, Feb 28, 2009.

1. niru9

niru9 New IL'ite

Hi There, We are considering fair oak west for our new apartment. I have read a lot of review telling about bed bugs and roaches in most of the apartments in fair oaks... could u please tell me it that true...

thanks a lot
    Niru

2. krapol01

krapol01 New IL'ite

Hello,
    I am moving to santa clara next month. i am looking for good apartments which are safe and has good indian community.
    i came to know about fair oaks west apts. i heard that it has good indian community but i heard lot of complaints about cockroaches, bedbugs etc. How far it is true. Can you also tell me about the safety at fair oaks in terms of apartment break-ins, car break-ins etc.

i also read about avalon silicon valley apts. they look fine except for safety. can any one guide me on this and also about indian community in avalon.

can anyone give some suggestions about other apartments in sunnyvale/santa clara area which has good indian community and safe enough to live.

thank you

3. krapol01

krapol01 New IL'ite

Hello,
    I am moving to santa clara next month. i am looking for good apartments which are safe and has good indian community.
    i came to know about fair oaks west apts. i heard that it has good indian community but i heard lot of complaints about cockroaches, bedbugs etc. How far it is true. Can you also tell me about the safety at fair oaks in terms of apartment break-ins, car break-ins etc.

i also read about avalon silicon valley apts. they look fine except for safety. can any one guide me on this and also about indian community in avalon.

can anyone give some suggestions about other apartments in sunnyvale/santa clara area which has good indian community and safe enough to live.

thank you

4. krapol01

krapol01 New IL'ite

Hello,

thank you

5. Saranya86

Saranya86 New IL'ite

Hi
    I recently moved to Fair Oaks West apartments. Am looking forward to make some friends out here. I was very excited when saw so many posts with similiar interests.
    Looking forward to know u guyz more :)....

Saranya

6. lalithasathish

lalithasathish Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    We are new to bay area and are in look out for a good apartment in sunnyvale near de anza park.. Please help me find an apartment there so that i can take a quick tour during weekend. I came across Cherry Hills apartment near De anza park..are any of your friends staying there? Please also suggest any other apartments with reasonable rent($1300 to $1600 for 1 bhk)