1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Facial hair

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by Zeenth, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Zeenth

Zeenth New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

can anyone tell how to solve the facial hair problem once of all.....only thru homemade products.....my aunt aged abt 70yrs asked me....she is having this problem since 15 yrs back.....because of this she is not coming anywhere....

Zee

2. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

Re: help

hi zeenat
    give her an eyebrow scissor and ask her to trim off the hair
    we have no facial creams / lotions which will help her to remove tht problem
    she can try kasturi turmeric and see if it works out.

3. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

HI,
    I HOPE KASTURI MANJAL&LEMON CAN HELP.BUT THE PROCESS IS LONG EVEN LEMON JUICE MIXED WITH SUGAR CAN HEP A BIT.

:wave

4. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Zeenath,

Radha Vekatesh is a qualified beautician, so I cannot give better advice than her. Since you say that your aunt in 70 years, did she undergo a hormone test? Also has she had a hysterectomey? That procedure could spur facial hair growth. If so, consult a good gynaecologist or an endocrinologist.

regards
    Vidya

5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear zeenath,
    nothing helps as threading, the best way to get rid of this facial hair, as the enstrogen level goes down and progestron increase once u r in that age group, so the only way to get rid is this, no amount of manjal or anything will help, but if u want to remove by laser u could try that if she is ready for it...but be cautioned go to an experienced one, because one of my friend had wrinkled chin due to this laser treatment....hope been of help..regards sunkan

6. suna

suna New IL'ite

Hi dear friends,

KASTURI TURMURIC wher u can get here in US plz let me know..............

7. hariniuma

hariniuma New IL'ite

Hi Zeenth,

The facila hair growth is commonly seen in older women. Anyhow i know how it feels having facial hair...

i get up upper lips done regularly and after that i felt more confident.. i have been doing it for more than 5 years now.. i prefer waxing teh upper lips than threding bcos the hair growth takes time to come back.. initially i went to parlour fr removal but now fr past 3 year i am doing it at home..using wax strips

Myadvise please be careful while doing at home if ur a first time user, sugget go to a parlour and get the job done to start off with ...

harini:wave

8. deepusree

deepusree New IL'ite

hi harini
    i stay in los angeles,california
    i also have the same problem.i used to bleach my hair on upperlip. But now i use wax strips from last 1 month. i would like to know that which brand strips r u using? and after how many days u can see ur hair growth back in.

byee
    deepusree

Last edited: Jun 23, 2007
    1 person likes this.