1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Eye care

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by pkkeerthi, Sep 16, 2010.

tell me if this eya pack works.

Poll closed Oct 16, 2010.
  1. yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. pkkeerthi

pkkeerthi New IL'ite

We can prepare an eye pack at home.Take some leaves of murungai keerai and ponanganni keerai in equal.Add some water and make a fine paste by grinding in a mixie.Take a white cotton cloth and mask it on ur face.The cloth should be in such a way that it rests properly on the eye regions.Take the paste prepared above and apply it above and below the eye portions.The juice from the paste will enter the cotton cloth and you will feel chilling it on your eyes.Just keep it for 15 minutes.

This will help you to remove the black marks under your eyes and it also gives a cooling effect to your eyes.:cool2:

2. pkkeerthi

pkkeerthi New IL'ite

Re: Eye care ( To remove the black marks - home made pack)

ya sure . if i come to know i 'll post it here :thumbsup

3. joshila

joshila Bronze IL'ite

hey keerthi , nice info. I want to try though but In US, I hv so far not seen these greens :( But badly want to try it.

4. pkkeerthi

pkkeerthi New IL'ite

oh joshila. no greens there eh . it s ok . If you get nallenai ( gingelly oil ) , take a spoon of it and massage below your eyes.This wat most of the parents do it for their children.
    We can also apply the oil to hair and keep it for ten minutes before bathing.This will lessen the body temperature and it is also good for our eyes.
    But dont let this oil for more than ten minutes or so for new users cuz it may lead to cold.Hope you get this oil .:idea

5. joshila

joshila Bronze IL'ite

hehehe...ya we get nallaiennai...will try this out .I usually apply on my hair regularly though. btw can we use ANY greens???

6. ramyaseenu

ramyaseenu Senior IL'ite

Thanks keerti for this info. Shall try with gingelly oil as we dont get these keerais here. I have dark circles under my eyes and creams / gels havent made much difference.

ramya

7. joshila

joshila Bronze IL'ite

wow...thanks for the tips. But I want to know 2 things ..
    1. if your eye twitches you apply the curd on your scalp ? DO you know why ?
    2. whats triphala water ?

1 person likes this.
  8. nancytom

nancytom New IL'ite

Eyes are one of the most important organ in the human body and vision is one of the most wonderful gift, One should be highly careful that not the minutest element on eye care should be missed out. As our eyes spark we health and vigor and we see the vast beautiful world with them, we never be careful about proper care of it. We should always wear sunglasses while going outside in sun, purchasing sunglasses don’t remember their actual purpose and do check the ability of glass against UV factor.

9. akiratom

akiratom New IL'ite

Eye Care is an important factor in all of our lives. We sometimes take sight for acceptbut can you imagine not being able to see everyday things normally. Eyes are one of the most important organ in the human body and vision is one of the most wonderful gift, so we should take proper care of our eyes.

10. wilsonronald8

wilsonronald8 New IL'ite

Eyes are the most important organ in the human body and the sight is one of the most amazing gift.Eyes God's greatest gift to us, and we pledge to donate our eyes after his death by placing our highest prayers to God can offer. 3 pieces of cucumber and grate them and squeeze through a muslin cloth to extract juice.