Experiences of a Medium who talks to spirits - Thrilling

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by rosegirl, Apr 22, 2010.

1. rosegirl

rosegirl Bronze IL'ite

SEEING & TALKING TO THE DEAD

As a psychic reader I speak with deceased entities in many of my daily readings.
    You really don't have to do 'spooky stuff' to call spirits! Spirits are around us all the time and are generally ready to communicate if someone in third dimension is able to tap into their frequency.
    Seeing & Talking To Dead People
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]
    A 'medium' usually is the vehicle who contacts the spirit world. I have personally never had a negative experience.

When souls pass over that does not mean they leave their issues behind. This is especially true when souls leave quickly and don't have time to complete karma with those left behind. Those souls most often want to communicate immediately and seek out ways to do so.
    Spirits usually have no preference as they no longer exist in space -time.
    It is best to have a medium who is experienced speaking with spirits.
    I usually offer a [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] prayer before beginning asking for protection and for only the positive spirits to come forth. Some people pray to God others ask their own spirits guides or deceased loved ones for guidance and protection.
    Many spiritual people place (visualize) a white light around the room.
    People may take a deep breath with their closed as in meditation if they also wish to connect with the spirits. The medium is not the only person who can hear them. Anyone who is not afraid will be able to relax and have their own experience as well. The deep breath is to raise your level of consciousness to alpha state.
    The medium may or may not need to close his / her eyes to contact the spirits. The spirit you are contacting will already know about the need for contact and should be there when you start. If not--they are probably not coming.
    As the medium begins to call spirit you may experience physical things in the room-- noises, cool air blowing--a tickling sense of touch--smells of perfume, cigars, cooking odors and such usually sounds, or smells associated with the deceased..
    Some spirits chat a lot but some just say one or two things then leave.
    It's funny when several spirits come down and they all want to talk at once. This must be paced as one would any discussion in a group.
    Not all spirits are human. Some are animal, angels and such in the form of spirit guides,.
    Most spirits want their loved ones here to know they are OK on the other side or to clear up unfinished business.
    Some come to talk about their deaths.... especially in murders or suicides. (I have worked on police cases).
    Some are funny. . . some sad.
    Some come alone. Some come with others who wait quietly.
    Some speak through showing me pictures in my mind.
    Some come for personal issues then go on to tell me more about the changes occurring in the Universe.
    Not all spirits can come to talk. Some have come back to this world into physical bodies. Some have gone off to other planes.
    [/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2010

2. Sweettooth

Sweettooth Bronze IL'ite

Wow!..Is this your personal experience?

3. RadiantFlower

RadiantFlower Platinum IL'ite

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

As you appear as a guest here I am not able to send you a PM.

I just want some clarification from you.
    are you and Rose Schwab same person?????