1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Experience with one earring!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by aishu22, Feb 15, 2008.

1. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Shan,
    Hmm... i understand your difficulty..I dunt take time to choose anything...though not hasty..I roughly glance at all earrings and if i like one or two pick it immd.and im done...no looking back..The same way with sarees or salwars.. too..My DH is too proud to tell that aishu never spends so much time in chennai silks or nalli...hee heee

Seems like i shud team up with LataMurali n ur daughter to shop!

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear dear Aishu
    Who told you that Meena is a good girl what she says is right she is the naughtiest girl in the whole of IL. by now you might have know her......Big Laugh

3. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

My dear...What is this??? This is not a thread about me:cry::cry::cry:...This is a thread about losing an earring!Big LaughBig Laugh

4. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Aruna,
    Yah .. .. i do beleive in what you tell..

Meena,
    This was a thread on my Experience with one earring - but i dunno where its heading now...:help:help hee heeeeeeee....Stop being naughty!

5. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Hahaha ok Aishu ma'am.....I cant stop being naughty but will surely stop being naughty here...............

6. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aishu
    This was a wonderful thread really enjoyed the whole lot of it. I have a completely different story to tell here sad but really funny one. When I was staying in Australia I was robbed by the teenagers which is very common just before Christmas and these people almost robbed all my jewellery and that too in just 1/2 an hr. I had gone out for that time to get something, by the time I came back every thing was messed up. i did not get anything back. But the funny thing is when these kids were robbing they left one earring back it might have fallen when they were filling they bags. This was 3 years back. just last year I sold off that ear ring and brot a new pair thinking what will i do with this one ear ring.

I am a person love to change my earrings every time. I have a huge collections of all sorts of ear rings long one, short ones, studs etc etc. now in these last 3 years again my collection has increased:biggrin2:
    It was great reading each ones experiences with one earring...........
    Till today havn't lost any on my own............

7. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Oh dear Meenakshi..

Don't tell me that will be in your "favorite most" School !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aishu ma'am will literally run away !!!!!!!!!!! Big LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig Laugh

I still have my list of words for the feedback of the amazing thread that you had started Aishu ma'am. Couple of days back I took a hold and could just mark the URL in my notepad so as to not to miss this thread.

Will be posting my feedback now !!!!

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

8. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Aishu dearest
    I am very unhappy and upset with you for calling Meenu kutty Good Girl..she is the BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT girl in IL (hope ramya does not hear this as she has problemsBig Laugh)
    please correct said statement ASAP:hiya

9. Anandchitra

aruna dearest
    i am very very very disapponited in uBow how could yu just say naughty??????? say shweetest, cutestttt, loveliessssst, adorabbbbbblest , naughty meenu kuttttty o.k.:idea

10. Anandchitra

ramya my love
    what are all these BIGGGGGGGGGGG words you are writing here??? hah???? URL, notepad, thread, feedback......

Meens :bowdown TAKE NOTE

someone is showing OFF they went to LKG:spinBig Laugh