1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Experience with one earring!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by aishu22, Feb 15, 2008.

1. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Archana,
    Thanks for the reply.Hmm...me too have a lotaa one earring.hee hee...Lets fish out a nice idea to use them..

2. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sriniketan,
    Thanks a ton for the appreciative words Sri.Yah, it happens to every one..BTW, whats that "soemthing" - me an innocent girl..dunt understand what u n Meena are talking abt...bonkbonk

3. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Iyerviji,
    Thanks a lot for the reply.yah, indeed she was my saviour...Sad that you lost ur earring..but it happens without our notice.. so we are not at fault..Godd that you bought a new one..Earrings slip into the ear less times than slipping down from the ears...-what a theory!Big Laugh

4. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Meena,
    Thanks a lot for the reply and for your appreciative words ma'am..Oopsy ...seems like i caught your Maam menia....No ma'am from next post bonkbonkbonk..please adress me as Aishu... Good girl you are...Even i dunt loose anything, but it so happened to me on that fateful day..I'm glad you enjoyed Meena.

5. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Aishu MA'AM :wink:

Who told you i am a good girl??? Pls avoid such imaginations ma'am..
    And you dont understand the "something" in that context??? What a pity!! :mrgreen:
    There is one lkg seat sorry pre.k.g seat open for admission in a school near my home..Shall i get you that??:rotfl

Love
    Meena

6. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Meena,
    Hey.. i was kidding when i exclaimed you as a good girl..Dunt take it seriously....I'm will remain innocent..That seat can be filled up dear...Dunt take too much pains for me....

Last edited: Feb 18, 2008
  7. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Aishu ma'am

Na ungala "grown-up" aakalamnu nenaichaen...Ok ok...what to do...I cant help if you are not interested:biggrin2:.....My best wishes for you to remain "innocent"...:thumbsup

Love
    Meena

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Aishu22,

I really was smiling reading your post. to be frank i never give too much importance to accessories. I could go on wearing the same ear ring for years..until something happens to it.

Now my DD is just opposite...since she can't wear long ones to school, she will change into long ear rings as soon as she comes home. and on sunday she will change 2/3 pairs...and i get Rantseeing her so tuned into the matchings..(ofcourse I only get it for her..)

9. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Shanvy,
    Thanks for the reply.hmm..Seems like your DD is a typical school girl.. haa haa...poor girl....Get her more..Dunt be like my amma.....Big LaughBig Laughlet her wear fashionable earings for my sake shan! :idea

10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

aishu,

I buy her a lot..everytime i am shopping for something end up buying at least a small stud. The problem is she is a little hasty..and vee bit careless and on top of that she spends so much time to choose from the ear rings...
    that i lose time for making her two braids....thats all...

(NB. already latamurali has convinced her that i am a mediocre shopper with not much taste and she will take her shopping sometime..she is waiting for that..)