1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Experience of “Life time”!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by anukarsha, Jul 8, 2010.

1. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Hi All!
    Today I wanna share with you all something I experienced never before. I feel this was a life time experience for me. It gave me all sorts of feelings like happiness, fear, surprise and yes, shock too! Puzzled? Even I was and still am!
    Friends, I am not keeping too well for last few days. I am down with something or the other. Sometimes it’s easier to pull it off, sometimes not. But life has to move on. So I am putting in my best everywhere. But since day before yesterday, I am just lying flat on bed, feeling quite weak. Even after trying my level best, I just couldn’t do much, so decided to take proper rest. It was yesterday afternoon. My kids come back from school around 3.25pm. I go down to pick them up. When I am not well they call me from security cabin to check if I am home or coming down. Yesterday, it was 3.30 and they had still not come. I just went to the balcony and waited there for a moment. I was feeling giddy so came inside and just lied down on the couch in my living room for a while. My eyes were closed and I was expecting a call from my kids; suddenly I felt something which I’ve never ever experienced in my life before. There’s a big wall in our living room, where there is a big LCD, two wall frames on either side of it.
    I felt as if the space between LCD and one of the frames has increased and the wall has become smooth, porous. I could see through that wall. I saw myself as a bright, illuminated ball with a tail like structure or something like an illuminated arrow sort of a thing, passing through that wall and rising up and up, going up high n higher in a very well lit space. There was nothing else, except me and that bright space. I was moving with a very high speed as if I was in a hurry to reach somewhere. There was utter silence and no disturbance at all. It was not a tunnel or anything like that. I saw just a luminous huge space around. I just turned back and saw my material body lying on the couch. It was peaceful, it was at rest. But within fraction of seconds, I came back from our front door and entered my physical body. This all took not more than a few seconds I feel. But when I came to my senses, it took quite some time for me to come terms with my life- the illuminated object and my body, two were separated for a while and now they are one again. I was zapped, shocked, happy and scared, all at one time. I was sweating profusely.
    Friends, I wanna know, what was it? Was it a dream or an illusion? Or was it an ‘out of body’ experience? Whatever it was, it was magnificent, magniloquent, luminous, and radiant. It’s surely an unforgettable experience.
    I need some help from those who know something about this. Is this some stage of life to indicate some realization, or is it a message for some sort of renewal or what? I wanna decode this puzzle, my friends; please help me!
    RegsJ

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2012
    1 person likes this.

2. Aspire

Aspire Gold IL'ite

Some say life itself is a dream of our creator. Reality and illusion are inter linked in dreams. :)

Since you experienced it, so it must be real to you.

The chakras represent the ball of light or energy within our body. You have experienced being connected to a chakra. If you are into yoga, you will already know about this.

Must have been an amazing experience!

3. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anu...
    I can relate to it though my experience is different..honestly I dont know what its called but going by the unexplainable bliss one experience during this I can say as Satchidananda Anubhava...Thats what I call..God Bless You n give you more such blissful experience....

1 person likes this.
  4. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Dear Aspire :)
    It was indeed an amazing experience. After having this experience only my quest for spiritual knowledge increased manifold. I consider it as a process of renewal.:)

5. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thanks dear VJ for your reply and wishes. It's an amazing experience indeed.