1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Excessive white discharge

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by yalni, Sep 1, 2012.

1. yalni

yalni Silver IL'ite

Hi

from the time of my puberty itself am facing this problem, for me white discharge will b xcessive. i took treatment before marrige nothing solved my issue.

am feeling discomfort of tis and i dont know it wil lead to any serious issues, any remedy for this please help me somtimes it wil made me to feel ashame becoz of tis white discharge my inners colours wil change in tat area within one week

2. kitty99

kitty99 Senior IL'ite

Hi

Try to have athikai daily ( English -Fig Hindi - Anjeer) .It is available in most of the super markets . Its available as dried fruit too. Hope it will solve your problem sister .

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  3. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

4. Rachna

Rachna Gold IL'ite

Hi yalni

pls consult a good gyno. Dont try for more home remedies.i too have white discharge since age of 13, but it is very less and doctor told me that most of the ladies face this,discharge is just like saliva which is ok.In your case, it is excessive, better to consult doctor.It will be ok.Dont stress

5. mercyagin

mercyagin Gold IL'ite

Soak methi seeds (fenugreek) overnight in water and eat it in the morning. This will help. Discharge is due to heat so this will help you.

6. karthikas

karthikas Gold IL'ite

i think you shd consult a gynac again now and tell it to the doctor about tis seriously

7. Tashsin

Tashsin Gold IL'ite

It can be because of yeast infection..consult with your Gyno..ASAP don't avoide it..