1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Evolution Of An Abstract Punishing Method

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by GoogleGlass, Nov 17, 2016.

1. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Evolution of An Abstract Punishing Method

There are several situations in our day to day life that one needs to be punished for something or other for having committed an intentional or an unintentional act that affects the freedom of the one that is affected.

Your freedom ends where my nose begins is what we have heard but literally it is difficult to judge the distance and impact when someone tries scratching my nose. Scratching my back probably we might need someone to but not to scratch really nose or back be it.

There are several who are spending their time in jail for petty offences and a majority of the males in married life for committing a blunder, getting married is what I meant. There are two ways to look at it, one is that of spoiling the life of the woman and the other is to have spoiled one’s own life by getting married.

Then there are these outcomes, the children committing the minor offences while growing up. There are inlaws, dils, sils, fils and other relations and neighbors, so called friends, etc. whom we can’t really punish even if we would love to. Punishing someone is the easiest thing that can be done, don’t you agree? So called bosses do that often isn’t it in office.

What do you think is the easiest punishing method that has now sprung up in India? By design or design failure a fantastic opportunity has surfaced. Could be tipped as the find of the year. Whether it achieves the intent for which it was introduced or not, we can put it to perfect use to punish the ones whom we would love to punish. The love to punish is more than the love to love people for their goods, ironically.

Get the excess stashed cash from your attic, under the bed, out of the yellow bag, out of the ground and go out to give all those you want to punish. At the moment you turn for them the most loved being in this world, hidden agenda they wouldn’t know. Poor souls.

Let them go to the streets, go to the banks and enjoy changing them to legal currencies. It would be fun to you and pain to them. If they manage to change, the hardship would have pleased your ego and if it was a bigger amount then they would be subjected to bigger wounding when the IT department starts stalking them. What fun you can have, isn’t it?

The corrupt politicians, corrupt individuals of all sectors are literally doing this and poor citizens are acting on their behalf and are turning victims knowingly or unknowingly. The act they commit to earn a few bucks are going to make their life miserable.

Too early to judge the repercussions, have to wait to see that unfolds.

2. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

GG, hardships of the affected comman man is hard to imagine. Wondering about all those transactions less than 2000/- Rs. Read somewhere about Chinmayi's landing from US when they didn't have 100/- Rs to buy coffee and how a security personnel offered them. If people like her are experiencing hardships wonder how the middle class / lower income group dealing with this. What about the daily wagers? Esp where there is no awareness wonder how many are taken for a ride. This is really sad state of affairs where to punish the rich, common man endures all hardships and people with black money would still find a loophole

3. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Now People help each other without any expectations understanding the needs.This is a great gesture

GoogleGlass, Amica and maggi32 like this.
  4. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

5. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

6. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

7. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

4th fb: puttin pink towel....to add few more pointers 2mrw.

GG glad to see u in Snippets section :):):):clap2::clap2::clap2::number_one:

GoogleGlass and jskls like this.
  8. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

4th fb:

ha ha ha GG trying to confuse me ah? No i will not give old notes to any one :nono::nono::nono:

Yes, the Demonetisation process is causing a lot of distress especially for senior citizens & the poor....will have to wait and see how the new step unfolds.....from Economic point of view many hv welcomed this move.

PS: i think ATM is out of cash in ur area too :eek:.

GG.....we want many more writings from your end :beer-toast1: {New notes are also ok :p}

9. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear GG,
    :smash2:
    This is too bad. I presume that you have stacked lots of 500 & 1000 rupee notes and so you got this idea. Ha ha ha just joking.
    We have little cash on hand as most of our transactions are made thro' debit card and internet. we deposited it in our account and drew cash.

It seems that Jan Dhan accounts is flooded with large amounts, but I do hope that corrupt people would be definitely caught and punished as IT is taking action.
    PS

maggi32 and GoogleGlass like this.
  10. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG whrs our return FB :p;)