Evil Eye ...Please help

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by cuteedimple, Apr 7, 2009.

1. sunraise

sunraise Bronze IL'ite

HI
    <TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TD noWrap>cuteedimple [​IMG]<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_632527", true); </SCRIPT>
    New ILite
    <TD width="100%">

TO GET RID OF EVIL EYE OR BLACK MAGIC GO TO YOUR KULA DEIVAM TEMPLE FOR NINE WEEKS ON TUESDAY AND FRIDAY
    PUT LEMON LIGTH AND PRAY
    GO WITHOUT DISCONNECTING
    ALL YOUR PROBLEMS REAGRDING EVIL EYE AND BLACK MAGIC WILL SLOVED

AND ONE THING ALL MEMBER NOTE THIS : WE SHOULD GO TO OUR KULA DEIVAM TEMPLE AS LEAST ONCE IN THE YEAR BUT OUR MISTAKE WE DONT GO

OK THERE IS A STORY ABOUT KULA DEIVAM AND BLACK MAGIC I WILL POST A NEW THREAD REAGRDING THAT

SO SORRY I AM LITTLE BUSY

THANKING YOU

GOD IS ALWAYS GREAT

SUREISH

2. Ushie

Ushie Senior IL'ite

Hi sunrise,
    In my husband's side they are not sure about the details of their kuladeivam, but they used to do special poojas like first mudiyirakudal(mottai) at thiruthani murgan temple. can we consider thiruthani murugan as our kuladeiyvam. Also my dad's side kuladeiyvam is perungottukavu amman at kerala which we never visiter and i dont know the details or picture of amman. what I have to do (any parigaram). Please clarify. thank you:)

3. sunraise

sunraise Bronze IL'ite

Ok now problem try to go to tiruthani atleast yearly once
    or to your dads kuladeivam perungottukavy

all your problem will solve

if you find diffcult in this go to any hanuman temple and make nine rounds

thanking you

god is always great

sureish

4. Ushie

Ushie Senior IL'ite

Hi Sureshji,
    Thanks for your reply. I will follow your advice:)

5. rhythm

rhythm Junior IL'ite

hi
    U just cut the lemon into two pieces , apply kumkum on both side ,stand facing east side rotate the lemon from right to left, then left to right and keep behind a entrance door. After three day throw it off

6. Meenags

Meenags New IL'ite

hi cutedimple.. this happenend to us too.. oh god i thought somebody was just reciting my story.. yes we had the similar exp.. though myself and mydh don't really believe in the dhrishti..

what happend was everytime we go out.. it would be like for sometime we are in good talking spirt after that .. it will begin with fight.. and it has happenend so many times. any relative who visit us and go.. the next week I would fall sick or something would go wrong.. I did'nt believe when my MIL and others would tell that we should take dhristi for the house .. then we got into this pratice.. every sunday we do this at home..
    either the Lemon or the salt.. usually MIL or my mother does this for us here..
    anywayz pray god and as many of our Ilites friends advised, pls. visit your Kuladeviam and atleast everyfridays take a Hundi drop some 11 rs or more if you wish and then when you go there yearly , pls. do something for the temple.. this has some postiive effect on the family.. i have experienced this.. take care.. my prayers and wishes..
    best
    meena

7. sunraise

sunraise Bronze IL'ite

hI MEMBERS

A SMALL TIPS EVERY ONE WILL HAVE DOUBT THAT WHY WE HAVE TO GO TO KULADEIVAM KOIL WHAT IS USE

KULADEIVAM FOR EACH FAMILY IS CALLED KAKUM DEIVAM ITS GARKA BAGAVAN IN HINDI

OK WHEN SOME ONE TRY TO DO BLACK MAGIC ON US FISRT THEY WILL GET PERMISSION FROM OUR KULADEIVAM , IF THAT TIME YOU HAVE BAD TIME OR NOT VISITING TO THE KULA DEIVAM TEMPLE YEARLY OR MONTHLY OR WEEKLY OUR KULA DEIVAM WILL BE ANGRY ON US AND THE KULA DEIVAM ALWAYS STAY AWAY FROM OUR HOUSE

SO THE PERMISSION WIL BE GRANTED TO THE BLACK MAGIC PERSON

AFTER HE DO BLACK MAGIC ON US WE WILL GET AFFECTED SOON.

BUT YOU MIND WILL BE DIVERTED TO SOMEOTHER THING THAT YOU WILL NOT GUESS THAT YOU ARE AFFTECTED FROM BLACK MAGIC

EX : WHEN YOU PLAN TO GO TO ANY TEMPLE THE PLAN WILL BE DROP

AUTOMATICALLY YOU WILL COME TO KNOW WHEN YOU KEEP ON GOING TO TEMPLE AND DOING POOJAS REGURLARLY

AND THE BALCK MAGIC IS ONE THING THAT IF SOME ONE DO FOR OTHERS THE SAME WILL BE KNOCK HIS BACK DOOR SOON

SO I REQUEST ALL OF THE MEMBERS PLEASE TRY TO VISIT THEIR KULA DEIVAM TEMPLE

AND DONT EVEN THINK TO DO BLACK MAGIC ON SOMEONE

THANKING YOU

GOD IS ALWAYS GREAT

SUREISH

NOTE : THIS WILL POSTED IN PUJAS AND PRAYER SECTION AS A THREAD

8. Anus

Anus Bronze IL'ite

definitely this post will help to get rid of doubts about evil eye.

9. ramanaa

ramanaa New IL'ite

some people told me somebody did black magic on me so long time still i am suffering by that. I don't know this is the reason for my problem. Actually my problem is when i am trying to visualise to get wife according to my like and fulfilling my wishes that is my wife should be according to my taste, while visualising in mind some other people whom i am not liking or other people(male) coming to my mind as if they she like them i am feeling which should not happen to me but i am not able to control and not able to avoid them and that negative feeling also.

Actually i learnt alpha mind power which was told on that if one in alpha mind state and think and feel wishes will be become realstic and happend in life.
    So i am not able to think my wishes instead my mind visualising some other which i am liking and other people coming to my mind and my mind feeling they have what i am wishing.

Is there any evil attack on me

please help in these so that i can visualise what i like and whom i like.

10. bars62

bars62 Senior IL'ite

hi

if you feel certain people cause evil eye ,shield yourself with the name of your favourite deity and this nullifyies the 'effect'

bars62
    bharathy