1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Everything In God's Hands

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Sep 25, 2023.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Some people don't realise that someone above who brings us to this world and He writes our history

After 3 yrs of married life my elder daughter was born . So named her Priya. When she was six months went to Kasi and Rameswaram.
    That time I was pregnant and my son was born. After one year nine months my younger daughter was born.

One of my uncle said After seeing my horoscope I will not have children.When my daughter was born my husband went with sweet to himand told him my wife has delivered a daughter. And said should see both our horoscope.

Then in my office one colleague said you are so thin u won't have children. When my children were born she had left the company and I told her tell your friend I have 3 children

Words plus eggs should be handled with care as eggs once broken and words once spoken hardest things to repair.

Now I have so many virtual dsughters in this site
    Except their mother no one likes to call others their mother but I am blessed

In tamil they say petal than pillaya

Last edited: Sep 25, 2023

2. maalti

maalti Gold IL'ite

very true vijima

iyerviji likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks