1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Everything in doubles...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Sriniketan, Feb 20, 2008.

1. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

oh Sri, this just makes me feel so guilty and also is like an alarm to say what is laid in future for me...

My DH was vegetarian and I was NON-veg... I want every food be hot and spicy .. my DH the opposite.. So when I was newly married, making everything in doubles scared the earth out of me... So I decided one of us MUST change. Now my DH eats hot n spicy non - veg items...

2. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Nice post. I can relate to this, because we used to do this in my mom's house - grand mother would not have oniion or garlic. But when I got married, the days people wil not eat oniion, I will not use onion at all!

3. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

There is nothing to feel guilty of ILoveTulips...

Either one of the side must accept other's tastes too na...
    Here you dh adjusted to yours and in our family we all had adjusted to my mil's..haha..

Moreover, my dh and my ds..are not picky..unless it is very bad :biggrin2:..this makes my cooking easier...about my daughters' tastes, they claim 'mom's is the best' when they are deprived home food...haha..

sriniketan

4. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Raji,
    Even now, my dh goes :shaking: when we add garlic to his diet....but it took all these years for him to accept that we can add onions to our food...
    As my mil's in-laws were so staunch, he is not used to this kind of onion and garlic..

sriniketan