1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Everything happens according to God's will

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Sep 24, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

“Everything happens according to God’s will, that was proved by my experience today. Usually on Saturdays me and my husband go to Navagraha temple. Today since it was his star Birthday I thought of giving for archana. But I think God had different plans. Don’t know why he did not want both of us to go together. We were waiting to go but our maid came late. He had some urgent work so my dh said I will go now to temple and then for the urgent work. You come after the maid comes. I was so disappointed that we could not go together.

I logged in to IL to write a new snippet, wrote it twice, first the net went off and I did not copy it so could not post. Second time I typed in Word and don’t know I was trying to copy but the whole post disappeared. By this time the maid had come and I did not want to be late to the temple. So thought it God’s will that I should not post the write up now.

Love is doing what will enthrall the beloved with the greatest and longest joy. What will enthrall the beloved this way is the glory of God. Love means doing all we can, at whatever cost to ourselves, to help people be enthralled with the glory of God. When they are, they are satisfied and God is glorified. Therefore loving people and glorifying God are one.” John Piper quotes

The above quote goes with my husband’s thoughts. He does not believe in gifts and believes only in doing social service and helping others in need. Yesterday I got a new sim card , so told my husband see your birthday and I got a new sim card. For that he was saying I am more happy because his friend who is in US told him that their friend in India is giving Rs. 18000/- for the Pooja which he and his friends are organizing on 7th, 8th an d9th October. He was saying that is a great gift for me on my birthday as we require good collection from everyone for conducting the programme.

The morning started good for me though my write up could not be posted early in the morning and my dh could not accompany me to the temple. But when I came out I got a lift to the temple. Gave for archana in the temple. Had good darshan . Went to a new shop which has recently opened. When I went to give money to the owner of the shop, came to know that I was the first customer. So told her have a good sale today. She was saying if people tell with a smile like you then there will be good sale. The shop is opened by the shopkeeper from whom I usually buy. So told her I am an old customer. She felt happy and gave me a keychain. Felt more happy.

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

Leo F Buscaglia Quotes

5 people like this.

2. satchitananda

satchitananda Finest Post Winner

Vijima, please wish Mama a happy birthday from me. I am really happy that you had a very pleasant morning.

Really loved this quote. You know what ma? I tried to post in CM today and wanted to "go advanced" to do some formatting. When I clicked on the option, it took so long that I lost all that I had written. Was so disappointed. Anyway, shall try again. :)

3. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

Vijima,
    Happy Birthday to Mama from my side also.... :)

I have faced the same problem of writing a long post and then it disappears somewhere....

4. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji

A Very Happy Birthday to Mama from all of us Viji. May God bless you both a long and happy life with the best of health.

Glad to note that the morning session went off very well with good darshan, archana and with a gift of key chain from a newly opened shop....

God bless you.
    Shanti

1 person likes this.
  5. marulamuniya

marulamuniya Gold IL'ite

Wonderful title.. It's really nice that you are enjoying your day mam :)
    I love to read your posts...

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Satchi for the first fb. You made my day by your first fb. So sad,its so disappointing when you try to post and the net goes off or the post gets missing

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Vidu dear thanks for your wishes. So I have some company.

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Shanti dear how are you. Glad to see you here after a long time. Thanks for your wishes. Yes dear had a good ay yesterday

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Marulamuniya dear glad you liked the tittle.Ya dear I enjoyed my day and glad to know thay you enjoy my posts.

10. vidraghu

vidraghu Platinum IL'ite

Njoyed ur write up vijima!