1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Every cloud has a silver lining and everything happens for a reason :)

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Maddy2087, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Maddy2087

Maddy2087 Platinum IL'ite

A big HI to all of you,

Yes, yes i am coming online after a long time and want to share a very good news with you all. I just wanted to convey my sincere thanks to everyone who supported me in my journey (For those who are wondering , you may refer to my previous threads). Life is coming along very beautifully and i am enjoying every bit of it. I have finally managed to pursue my dream and everything is falling in place and in the right time.

My dream of becoming a lawyer has finally become a reality. Yes friends, i am pursuing LLB. This is my purpose in life and I dedicate my life towards the service of human kind and especially empowerment of Women.

Once in my married life i was always cursed, i am just a graduate "B&&&h" and cant do anything in life, I am just fit to wash dishes and cook. To that person who always called me names and compared my education with his sister:

"My education will definitely screw people like you in the near future."

Thank you all for being with me and pouring in with all the best wishes and positivity.

Need all your blessings always :)

With Love,
    Maddy

31 people like this.

2. anmolhai

anmolhai Platinum IL'ite

That's wonderful!!! May you fulfill your dreams.
    all the best

3. jigisha321

jigisha321 Gold IL'ite

Congrats OP...may you succeed in your professional life and enjoy the laurels...kudos to you.. :clap

4. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Best Wishes Maddy! Hope you become the most awesome lawyer ever!!!!!
    Love and hugs to you Maddy.

5. HasteRaho

HasteRaho Platinum IL'ite

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS :)

Well deserved for being laser-focused on realizing your dreams!

6. HeartHealer

HeartHealer Guest

Hi Maddy,

Congratulations to you and best wishes for your future.

Good to know that you finally became a lawyer. Now, this forum will have a Lawyer who could advice the needy and wanted visitors on matters related to Law.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2014
  7. 1Sandhya

1Sandhya Platinum IL'ite

Maddy,

1. happy to hear about LLB course. Well done and wish you all the best.

2. Dear, after all this time why is your ex still inside your head? Why are his lines echoing in there? Throw him out immediately. Dont let him rent space inside your head. If you dont, then every thing you do is a reaction to him, to what he said, or to prove him wrong etc, etc. Which means still you are not really free of him, mentally you are still chained to him. Dont let that happen. Please throw your ex out of your head and dont let any of his dialogues replay in your head. If you catch it happening, replace with a different positive affirmation. It will take time and practice but it can be done.

4 people like this.
  8. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

Maddy! Congratulations, dear! And my wishes and thoughts are with you! You are going to be a cracking lawyer! I can feel it in my bones... All the best!

9. soulhappy

soulhappy Silver IL'ite

Congratulations dear. You are very inspiring and a strong woman. May God bless you with happiness in your life and success in your career to help woman like us. All the best dear. You are a role model, maddy...

1 person likes this.
  10. msm

msm Gold IL'ite

Best wishes Maddy - I completely agree with Sandhya's points. Its difficult but try to move on from your bad experiences and enjoy your present. As you yourself said - everything happens for a reason, your ex dint deserve you and you deserve a lot better than him and something Best is definitely awaiting you. So try to forgive him/his past bad things and stay/think positive and dont look back...