1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Enlightenment....My observations

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by subbutr, Sep 10, 2007.

1. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

My Dear Friends,

Yes the ultimate Truth can be experianced by all the person through various methods as the pure heart the most essential aspect to live through all experiances.

* Reducing ones desires can lead to a more fulfilling existence.
    * Contented mind to accept the realities.
    * Disciplined thoughts and approach to every moment.
    * Quest to learn more and more.......
    * Transmission of energy to active involvement.

One must have Desire for Experience , Knowledge , transcendence etc.,

Thus one does not have to achieve desirelessness, simply recognize, identify with and stand as basic awareness.

This may grow in capacity over time over all situations through effective practice.

It is as simple as :
    Sow a thought, reap a desire.
    Sow a desire, reap a habit.
    Sow a habit, reap a destiny .

Even we can put it this way :

The True Self (Atman) is the eternal source of Peace and Bliss,
    which fills the individual heart with endless Love, Peace and Bliss.

Once the perennial Peace is established within,
    it is manifested outside, individually.

Once Peace is manifested outside individually,
    it is established in the globe, collectively.

Once the Peace is established globally, entire Creation is in the divine string of ‘Universal Brotherhood’, resulting a ‘Global Family’.

The base of enlightenment .

Enlightenment is on the way, Let's start the journey.

Cya.............subbu

2. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Hi Subbu,
    Enlightenment can be achieved only if we are content, but humans want one thing or the other for themselves to be content is very difficult. Lie they say when you own a cycle you want a scooter and when you have that you want a car, atleast a used car. Devices that were unkwon in India few yeras ago are necessities now, like washing machine and air conditioners , that too split ac not the regular one.
    Kids birthdays are celebarted like weddings these days and peer pressure makes it a costly affair, From the gas stove to fridge we want the lastest gadgets, so where does contentment come into the picture?

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Subbuji,

A nice one.Listen, money if u have too much, u will never have contentment.So my humble suggestion to u is to give your money to me and Janani, so we will be unhappy, and u will have the contentment, and enlightment, Just joking.:2thumbsup:

Good one subbuji.Regards.kamal

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

SUBBUsir,

Contentment is root for happiness..man today is not contented..the rich wants to be richer.....
    Peace the moment you are at peace with yourself...you help in bringing it around you...so when are we...we want to find faults..we are grumbling..temper..everything takes us away from our inner peace..
    So learning to be contented with achieving inner peace...you are helping mankind.......

And kamalji,,

What happened to vedshan trust fund..veda i trust is little busy with his meetings..:mrgreen:

5. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

Thank you janani, kamalji and shanthi for the kind gestures as well as your reviews.

Money alone cannot bring all happiness although money is too needed to survive.

Momentry pleasures cannot lead us the life happier and the self contented mind needs the balance approach to priorities.

where there is more desire, there is bound to be a desperate bid, dejections are the results if not achieved.

So let us work our strageties with meaningful efforts and share our happiness with family and friends.

Ultimate journey to life is saranagathi to the almighty.

Subbu

6. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear all,

I am sorry..... I am totally confused.....

Contentment.....It is a big word..... Where should i get contended......When I have a cycle... should i get contended with that and should i not desire for betterment in my life.....If we have a contended life we will never grow in life... We will never improve.... New inventions will not come in.... Is that enlightment...

Desire is the root cause of all evils... control desire.... Great... But Desire to have enlightenment of knowledge or whatever it is..... Does it not qualify as desire....

So what are we saying....

One day I was telling my friend....Imagine for a second, If everybody realised GOD and the happiness then the world will not move..... Everybody will be sitting in a corner with the Heavenly Bliss... Then he doesnt need food water or anything.....

Please enlighten me.....

Dear Kamalji.... I agree with you, I am also there with an empty bag.....

Veda

7. mithili

mithili New IL'ite

what i feel is to have our desires grow without attachemnt of this is wht 'I' have acheievd and this is MINE other wise all ur desires are needed to fufill our life's journey...if ur travelling in train u feel more hungry and keep eating all the while till u reach ur end...once u have got down u don tlook back and want the same food again..sam eway..i feel...human neve rbe lack of desires and wants..if then ur not an human.......human mind shud be so disciplined tht we gett off all the animal ways to acheive satisfaction...tht's wht i feel:bangcomp: :yes:

8. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

Yes dear vedaji,

As you said it is a circle of all good and bad moments in life.
    Contentedness means our efforts to remain balance of mind and actions.
    Let our hard work and dedications fulfill the commitments, respond to continue the journey.

Ok & agreed to the views of our dear Mythili for endorsing the actions we undertake according to the situations.

Thanks to our friends for the kind replies.

Subbu