1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

English-Vinglish - A fresh message

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by smile14, Dec 24, 2012.

1. smile14

smile14 Gold IL'ite

Hi Alll,

I know its too too too late to post anything related to the movie 'English-Vinglish' but as I got time to see it only yesterday due to my hectic schedules....I could not resist myself to post something about this here.

First of all I really enjoyed and loved this movie....a very nice clean entertaining beautiful movie.....I really love this kinda light things.

After watching this movie I realized how beautifully this movie has given some message to everybody:

1. First and very very important one is...It is never too late to learn a new thing and groom our self. Life is a learning journey and one should enjoy this by keep leaning new thing with open heart.

2. We have to teach our children how to respect and care for others feeling. This is the most important thing we generally miss to teach them.

3. Every one deserves Respect first than Love. And we have to do every bit to get respect from the people around us.

4. If we feel that people do take us fro granted, its time to make them realize our importance and value.

5. Family is the most important thing of life but family should also understand that without us Family is not complete.

6. One should definitely do what he/she LOVES to do.

2 people like this.

2. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

Yes I totally agree with you!!
    One more thing I like to add is the self confidence..
    We can see the confidence level of a women in various situations!!
    Sridevi has really rocked by her performance!!