English/ malayalam novels

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Abu Dhabi' started by sansam, May 23, 2010.

1. sansam

sansam New IL'ite

Anybody interested in exchanging/lending english or malayalam novels? I live in Electra street near New medical centre.Will return the books in good condition.

2. sofiz

sofiz Senior IL'ite

Hello Sansam,
    I do not have much of novels to lend, but if you are interested in reading, how about joining the Indus Ladies Online Book club?

Moreover, the book lovers section contain links to many online books.

3. sansam

sansam New IL'ite

Thanks for the reply.Can we read books online on the Indus Ladies Online Book Club?Anyway thanks for the info.Where in Abudhabi are you?

4. sansam

sansam New IL'ite

Hello sofiz,looking thru ur profile I saw u r from Thrissur.Even I am from Kunnamkulam,but married to kochi.Nice meeting you thru IL.

5. sofiz

sofiz Senior IL'ite

The IL Book Club usually has a freely available downloadable ebook or online book as the book of the month. The links to such resources are posted in the Monthly Book Club threads. The book lovers forum contains many other threads too - You could find good titles and sometimes they even refer to downloadable ebooks.

I stay at Electra Street in Abu Dhabi. We have an IL family meet on Friday (May 28,2010)
    Why dont you join us.. . Follow the thread for details of time, location, ..

It would be nice to meet you

6. sansam

sansam New IL'ite

Thank you sofiz.I wont be able to come to the meet as we have guests from Dubai that day.Maybe next time..