Endometriosis chocolate cyst and trying to conceive?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by tweetyfan, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

Congrats Gayu!!! My heartfelt wishes for your pregnancy.. just be calm and positive , things will proceed fine :) all our prayers are there with you

2. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Gayu,

I am too excited to read this.My hearty congrats to you, I know the pan you had with two laps. Have a healthy and happy 9 months. Everything will be positive, read Garbarakshambigai slokam. I am thrilled and excited to see the news in our forum after so long.

3. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Dear all thanks for all of your wishes and prayers and please pray for me ......

this month i was very very careless.like two days before my cycle date i lifted the grinder and washed it (usually my DH does that but this time i wanted to try),as you all know i went for shopping (in car since i had a doubt),i travelled in 2 wheeler and we left in a pallam with a big thud......done all sorts of things which i have avoided as being careful all these days.......iam sure its a miracle and god's blessings only.

also i wash utensils and cleaning the house now iam having a hard time...........have to find a maid

Last edited: Oct 16, 2010
  4. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

We believed only in Lord Perumal to the most as you all know we went to Tirupathi and had a heart felt prayer to him.I guess he blessed us.
    So i suggest which ever God you trust the most leave it to him/her and feel positive your wish will be granted.

I must definitely thank the person who has written the book 'The Secret' it has changed my attitude and i consciously made my feelings to be on the positive side.And it may be becoz of my ring (rasikal) which i put recently before a month and also becoz of HSG.Also for the past 2 months weirdly i took veppampoo (Neem flower(2 or 3 spoons) - fried in little oil and ate with honey )once in a month,i dont know whether i have taken before ovulation or after but they say it clears all the bad things in the uterus.

All together it has helped i think.

5. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

One more thing i have been keeping our mobile phone away from bed ( like keeping in a small table ) becoz they says the signal waves affect our sleep patterns and it's not good.I have been following this for like more than 6 months now.

Also i have been buying organic items for cooking(like all dhals,spices,etc.,) except vegetables and milk for the past one year since i read that endo aggravates when taken in chemically induced/modified food.I just want my body to be healthy.This month as some one said in the forum i talked to my uterus to implant our baby.......

6. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Here are my symptoms - very early signs of pregnancy.

1.I was thirsty all the time.I drank a lot like some 4-5 litres per day 1 week before my periods so i urinated a lot.I though may be iam diabetic or something though i dont have sugar at all.So the next thing i thought is may be iam preggo.this is happening till now.

2.Then i wanted to check BBT.I got new high temperatures.Like above 98.2.And it didnt reduce much not lesser than 97.9.I will get my menus only if it less than or equal to 97.5.Second sign.

3.Missed period for 5 days.though i got sometimes late but not late than 30 days.

4.My boobs started to hurt and when i sleep over it was like stone or like hard.

5.I got hot flushes and all in the night times like iam the one feeling so hot even though the AC is ok for the room and my DH felt cold.Like my bod is so hot but i don't have fever.

6.Also i got some light twinges and round ligament pain in the stomach.It was not severe but its not normal for me to get it.

7.I used to crave for chocolate before my cycle this time there was nothing.I craved pullipu and i literally drank rasam like some weirdo and i craved for subway salad.

8.Also if i wake up in the middle of the night to go to the wash room it was so difficult to fall back to sleep.

My husband never believed and was not buying HPT thinking that iam imagining it.finally i convinced him yesterday to buy and we checked.

Still he didn't believe and we went to take blood test.Even now he says he wants to speak with the doctor.

7. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

Gayu, I was in the same condition that ur DH is in now... I strongly felt I got a false positive and it was evaporation line - so much for all the negatives for the past 4 and 1/2 years..

I absolutely agree that Lord Balaji has taken you through this phase and cleared the obstacles through the HSG..

One symptom I have in common with you is high temperature, every evening my body became very hot and I used to drink extra water to cool it.

One more I had was the absence of raw pain in the left thigh - usually I get it before my periods, this month it wasn't there

8. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

9. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Shar,

Very sweet of you to post this.Have searched for this since radha mentioned abt it and downloaded today noon,read it as well.

i hope all IL's in TTC receive god's blessings and get pregnant soon......i will pray for all of people known and unknown to me in TTC :bowdown

10. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Sharu dear. I bookmarked this. Do you remember da, there was one more you posted? It had 10 months songs and we even wrote those in english to benefit other ilites? Do you have that one? I was searching but could not locate that. Can you give that if possible?